Shapeshifting Group

@C.Kendall I am not very sure if an inverted pentagram is the right symbol. Just specific current and all. I understand your point though. I think I know what to do now. Pull the power of a symbol towards me right? I think I can do that.

2 Likes

The reason why is because ea explains in evocation course that the inverted pentagram holds extremely ancient power of the gods and the demons.

1 Like

@C.Kendall I know. It just doesn’t feel right. It’s like using an inverted pentagram for Lovecraftian entities. Doesn’t seem to quite match. Especially since they have their own symbols.

1 Like

Ah you’re wanting to become a lovecraftian being that will take a longer process.

1 Like

@C.Kendall No. Just a Lich. It’s just that idea of different symbols that I was referring to. It was a analogy. Nothing more.

1 Like

Yeah I got you :blush:.

1 Like

I did the exercise ! So the idea is I want to physical personify the currents I work it. The one I feel particularly drawn to now is the oceanic current. I don’t know if his means I want to become a nymph or a merman but I want to take on those physical attributes in some way and i don’t even mind scales.

So I started by getting into TGS and visualizing that I was at a beach and I was hovering over the sea with the full moon over me. I did the chakra exercises but then I noticed that all around me in a circle were ocean spirits, nymphs and mermen. All helping my meditation. I saw the water from the ocean beneath me rise and twist itself like a snake and it shot through my root chakra, curling itself up and around, cleansing my chakras as it passed. It felt like the snake split into two, almost like a caduceus. And then after it came out of my crown chakra. I heard a voice say, “this is our gift to you”

The serpent didn’t disconnect from the water and I felt my consciousness leave my body and go into the ocean beneath me. I could caress every fish and shark and I could feel each water body in the earth as an extension of me. It was amazing.

After that I basically absorbed the snakes into me.
I feel like I can almost call on the snakes at any time. I didn’t mean to tweak the meditation beyond just absorbing the energy of the moon into my chakras.

What do you think ?

6 Likes

Ps. I have pins and needles running up and down my legs and I can’t really move them so much. Most likely resulting from the work on my energetic body

3 Likes

Well great stuff, I want you to try the exercise again to each detail to ensure the full alchemical success.

3 Likes

okay I’ll do it again :slight_smile: does this go for just me or for everyone else ?

2 Likes

Everyone I want you all to perform this more than once @Aluriel @Eye_of_Ra @TheStorm.

3 Likes

But this time visualise the form you wish to become, while performing this exercise.

2 Likes

Will do!

1 Like

Do you guys have good shapeshifting tips for beginners?

3 Likes

Follow all the instructions i’ve listed and then you’ll be at the same point as @Eye_of_Ra @Aluriel @TheStorm.

Just think of what you want to become that’s the first step then look at what i’ve previously posted in the comments for the exercises.

2 Likes

That will require meditation to see what I should be.

Could I take on more than one form?

3 Likes

Of course but pick only one for your starter i’ll always repeat this a real life animal is the best to become.

It’s manifestation is more critical on our world, that’s why I picked a wolf, it’s near the size of a human and is a very spiritual and magick animal.

2 Likes

What about a crow? I’m working with morrigan so she can help with that. Then again she can help with wolf dragon and eel too.

4 Likes

@C.Kendall, I’ve already done this today before I came to work

So that’s twice for me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great stuff sister :wolf: :full_moon:.

4 Likes