Shapeshifting Group

This is a group that is solely for the purpose of mastering physical shapeshifting, For a while now i’ve been questioning spirits and entity’s to learn how to change my physical shape.

Below is the story of my shapeshifting journey in becoming a wolf that journey is still going …

Now I want some adept and knowledgeable individuals to join me in my journey.

Together we can all gain techniques and exercises for transmuting the flesh.

There are many ways we can do this, plus we can all compare notes on the process, but i will tell you that this path-working of shapeshifting will take up a lot of your time.

So tell me who’s in ?.

45 Likes

I’m in…
I’ve been experiencing shapeshifting.

Azazel helped develop shape shifting in the Astral. But I’ve woken up to feel claws detract from my hands and feet and then go back in.

Ive experienced people hunting a Wolf in the woods and when they find it it was me wrapped in a blanket.

So I would definitely like to work with this some more.

8 Likes

Excellent funny you mention that Azazel was the one who explained to me that shapeshifting in the astral realm must be done first.

So what animal or what are you looking to actually become ?.

6 Likes

I’m always a black Wolf, in the Astral and when I felt the claws it felt like a Wolf, and a Wolf in the woods so I think I naturally go to the Wolf.

5 Likes

It’s ironic that you bring this up when I’m reading Konstantinos book Werewolves :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m also a black wolf too, I have a wolf pack and I’m the Alpha out of the pack.

5 Likes

Awesome! Azazel, is the only one I’ve been around as a Wolf.
Not sure if that makes me a lone Wolf :thinking:
Haha!

4 Likes

:joy: well if you’re a wolf then you could always join my astral pack.

5 Likes

that would awesome. Not sure if I’m as advanced as you guys yet though. But I’ll try to keep up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Would you only have to be shapeshifting into a wolf or can you choose other forms ?

I want in too ! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think anything you want …or whatever feels right for you. But I’m not op so he might have something different to say.

3 Likes

Of course, plus I am more than just a wolf and I’m alpha.

So @Eye_of_Ra and @Aluriel are you both in for the ride.

4 Likes

Allowing the spirit of the animal you’re trying to shapeshift into to possess you also helps a lot,

3 Likes

Hell yea I’m in.

3 Likes

Yeah lucifer told me that, @Aluriel @Eye_of_Ra, I’ll paste below the techniques for you guys to get things started.

5 Likes

Yup! Lead the way alpha. I want to learn to shapeshift and manifest characteristics of the current I’m working on and or certain animals.

E.g. if I’m working with the vampiric current I want to be able to take on some physical characteristics associated with that current ( fangs, paler skin, elongated nails, darker eyes )

Draconic current ( in some form physically manifest the essence of the dragon)

Oceanic current ( luscious hair, glowing skin, maybe scales and a more modified voice )

So I’m not really set on a particular animal, does any of this make sense ?

6 Likes

Heck yeah ! I’m excited too !

3 Likes

I’m also associated with a lioness …but Id rather she not come out to play right now.

But the Wolf is ready. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Ooh, I think I know who she might be :wink:

Yes !

3 Likes

One day soon!

3 Likes