Shapeshifting Group

Awesome! Azazel, is the only one I’ve been around as a Wolf.
Not sure if that makes me a lone Wolf :thinking:
Haha!

4 Likes

:joy: well if you’re a wolf then you could always join my astral pack.

5 Likes

that would awesome. Not sure if I’m as advanced as you guys yet though. But I’ll try to keep up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Would you only have to be shapeshifting into a wolf or can you choose other forms ?

I want in too ! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think anything you want …or whatever feels right for you. But I’m not op so he might have something different to say.

3 Likes

Of course, plus I am more than just a wolf and I’m alpha.

So @Eye_of_Ra and @Aluriel are you both in for the ride.

4 Likes

Allowing the spirit of the animal you’re trying to shapeshift into to possess you also helps a lot,

3 Likes

Hell yea I’m in.

3 Likes

Yeah lucifer told me that, @Aluriel @Eye_of_Ra, I’ll paste below the techniques for you guys to get things started.

5 Likes

Yup! Lead the way alpha. I want to learn to shapeshift and manifest characteristics of the current I’m working on and or certain animals.

E.g. if I’m working with the vampiric current I want to be able to take on some physical characteristics associated with that current ( fangs, paler skin, elongated nails, darker eyes )

Draconic current ( in some form physically manifest the essence of the dragon)

Oceanic current ( luscious hair, glowing skin, maybe scales and a more modified voice )

So I’m not really set on a particular animal, does any of this make sense ?

6 Likes

Heck yeah ! I’m excited too !

3 Likes

I’m also associated with a lioness …but Id rather she not come out to play right now.

But the Wolf is ready. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Ooh, I think I know who she might be :wink:

Yes !

3 Likes

One day soon!

3 Likes

What if you don’t know what you want to shapeshift into? I’ve always felt that I don’t belong in this body, just don’t know what I should be. Is it possible to just let an exterior being mold me into what I should be?

2 Likes

Now you have to
Become a wolf
Astrally and energetically
Now as you may know
The wolf is a being of
Many aspects
One aspect is that of the moon.

So we what I did was
Chakra morphing
Which was when I entered
Meditation, performed
A relaxed hypnotic
Breathing cycle.

I then visualised my chakras
, the reason changing the chakras
Are a great way to start is because
They are our main points of vital
Energy that control our mental, physical and spiritual wellbeing.

So because i picked a wolf I desired to change my chakras into moons.

The crown chakra - a white moon
The third eye - a indigo moon
Throat chakra - a blue moon
Heart chakra - a green moon
Solar plexus - a yellow moon
Sacral chakra - a orange moon
Root chakra - blood moon

For example if you picked a reptile
Or a bird you could change them
Into eggs, or if you picked something etc.

So I stared off getting into
The TGS state and I got into
A regular relaxed breathing
Cycle.

I would then visualise
My crown chakra
I would then visualise the real solid moon above me.

And I would invoke it.

While I would invoke it, I would bring that power, vibration and energy into that actual chakra, then I’d visualise the Chakra become a miniature moon.

Of course I would inhale the energy into the chakra, then I as I exhale I’d solidify the lunar current within the sphere while visualising the chakra become a moon.

I would do this until all seven chakra were moons.

I would then sit there and look up at the full moon, I’d gaze into it and call it to me internally.

I would then visualise a energetic column from my root chakra up through all seven Chakras reaching out into space and that column would be touching the actual real moon.

I’d then mediate and inhale and visualise that energy coursing through not only my seven chakras but all my subtle bodies too.

Once I was done I’d visualise my root chakra and feel roots of the earth rise up within me and I’d channel and consume the energy of earth and nature.

So my being would be a combination of the nature and lunar currents, which are identical to the power animal the wolf.

This creates a inner alchemical change to our being I recommend performing this four times a week before moving on to the next step in the work.

@Eye_of_Ra @Aluriel @nikki

18 Likes

Meditate on it, and you shall get your answer.

4 Likes

Ok I can start work on that tonight.

4 Likes

I’ll do the same tonight as well !

3 Likes

Alright great message me when you want the next step.

3 Likes