Sex/Lust demon

I used a red candle, incence coal, a photo, a honey jar and put the photo in it… the plate I used cracked under the heat of the incence charcoal and burned into the forhead of the picture underneath… and still no sign of the person coming back or breaking his ego, and Im still stuck here going crazy with grief… ps we were energetically connected too and he was an occultist too. I dont think I could ever replace him, and the sudden awakening of old traumas in me since he broke off with me has made me feel too dead inside to even preform any magic in any direction. If life has treated me unfairly before somehow this was just that last shove. Need enlightenment :confused:

1 Like

Bumping.

Magick manifests when the material effort by the magician is matched.

Request then act in ways it will likely manifest. :rose::champagne:

3 Likes

Demons of magick Gordon winterfield. Petition for results check out sitri. Did this one time and I got some great results, but however I am already handsome because even before I did the ritual girls used to love me a lot. I think the ritual just added the boost

2 Likes

Any other demon recommendations?

Cheeky bastard :wink:

Was the ritual for a specific woman or lust in general

1 Like

What demons did you get the best success with for money and sex?

1 Like

any demon from the goetia really would get you what you want

From my experience… Workout, learn how to dress (look up men’s outfits on Pinterest or google.) get a nice cologne, jewelry that compliments your outfits… look like your most attractive self…See who gives you even a little attention. Then what I’ve done that worked for me… was get a picture of a girl you really want. One that’s given you even some slight attention… you can print it off Facebook… Get so picture of you… light a red candle which you write your intentions in with a paper clip end (such as I want Elizabeth Mary born on 2/12/1999 to be obsessed with me Jim Bane born on 1/1/1998 Lucifer this is my request … Say Lucifers enn until you feel his presence… use wax or better yet your own semen to stick the pictures face first together… make your request verbally As many times as you see is right as you rotate the pictures in circles above the candle and then say thank you for your help as you go as you please and pinch the wick out with your fingers.

1 Like

@Verdo How to do that I am trying to call glasya labolas forcalor
No response