Sex and despair

hello to all I do not know if someone can guide me, my situation is… I know a girl that we have a dates somes times, only for sexual reasons, we went out for a while all right, I disappeared a year because I started to involve feelings, and this month we returned Let’s see, I asked her if she wanted to sleep with me and she said yes, we were together, and then she lost interest maybe with so many men arraoud she take another oportunities, I know she has other men she told me and I know that many people have gone through my situation, the thing is that I would love start with something strong, I do not know that she despairs about having sex with me, something that gets obsessed, something that is effective but at the same time simple, if someone could help me I would appreciate it very much. sorry for my english

first of all maybe you can introduce your self first sir

3 Likes

hello I had already presented, I need something more to share or expose my doubts?, please let me know

1 Like

you just want sex with her or a relationship?

1 Like

just sex i want be the favorite of her

Sitri I guess? Idk man I didn’t watch sesame street as a kid, I never learned how to share.

1 Like

Why not just work to make yourself into someone who will stand out from the crowd and make her want to keep you all to herself?

1 Like

I understand your point of view, and I would share it more, if she were a normal person, there is a whole background in this, im not do it for revenge, but she is a woman who hurts men, once I saw a man he went crazy for her he followed he became a stalker, I get tired of being a spectator but I want to act and modify my reality i want choose that is everything, I want the knowledge

1 Like

how can i do that ? All I did was read the tarot without anyone teaching me being in a trance and nothing else, I want to know how far I can get in this.I do not want to share anymore,and I do not want them to continue making fun of me and I know that she does

try opening sigil sitri …
here the link link

im still try to … but i see some improvement in progress …

1 Like

If it just sex then the love spell from the Simon’s Necronomicon can help you too. And it could lead to a relationship too if you desired it later on.

3 Likes

I did just wait for the results, but I had some symptoms, the trance was so strong the saliva came out, I felt many emotions until tears spilled, the seal sometimes disappeared, appeared and the lines s disordered look another point and he saw as the seal I tried to get out of the paper, I made my offering there was silence and ask we have a deal ?, and then a very strong electricity in the back, like a thunderbolt, I guess he said yes, before I was sleeping but it seems that he already knew what What I wanted because when I woke up the first thing that came to my mind was the seal, and I said you do not want it? these are good signs?

1 Like

Yes they are. The lines appearing and disappearing means you properly activated the sigil and your strong emotions added wit that should be enough for you to have established contact

2 Likes

a question, in terms of time and results, that depends on each person, but how much would be the normal time

could you tell me more i just find theory thank you

1 Like

Your welcome and it is a love spell by Inanna/Ishtar where the preliminary and the main ritual are chanted over a apple or pomegranate in order to charge it. Then you can either give the charged fruit to the girl you desired and if she bites into it then the spell becomes completes. But if that too difficult then mixing the charged fruit with cologne or aftershave and she smells it then it can still work wonders. And if that not possible either then I believe it can still have a great effect if you smeared the charged fruit over a picture of her or a sigil that represents her. So many have said that it work even better than they could have imagined which is a very impressive feat for a love spell.

5 Likes

ስለእዉነት ደስ ይላል ነፃነት እየተሰማኝ ነዉ ግን ብዙ ማወቅ ይጠበቅብኛል ሊሊትን መገናኘት የመጀመሪያ እቅዴ ነው ብዙ ደክሜያለሁ አካሄዴ ልክ ላዩሆን ይችላል እሚረዳኝ ካለ?

the spirit that helps make me look like l dreamed ofa woman l longed for