Servitor

I’m interested in making a Servitor. I’ve read you need to feed and house them, but how do you do this? I read they live off energy. Would I hold the sigil in my hand and charge energetically to feed? How would you house, possibly by storing the sigil in a box? There is very very little information on Servitors. Googled all day and not much. Any advice would be great :orange_heart:

1 Like

You decide what it should feed on, and you can house it in an object or simply let it live around you.

6 Likes

Oh cool. Thank you🧡

2 Likes

Just to chime in, I think the link he shared covers most of your questions, but you might have to read through the replies to find some of them. I update it as I get asked things though, so if you spot one I didn’t cover to your satisfaction, drop a line in the thread and I’ll address it for you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes, I will. Thank you🧡

2 Likes

Are you kidding?

There is TONS of information on servitors. They are practically a requirement in chaos magick and there are many, many, websites on them.

7 Likes

Nope! I’ve found very little.

1 Like

I went over the link. Very helpful. I still have a couple questions though.

1 Like

For example if you house the Servitor in a box would you put the sigil in the box? Just trying to figure out what item is supposed to represent the Servitor. Not sure how else you would house? I’ve read several ways to feed the Servitor, but how if this done? If you’re charging with your energy would you just hold the sigil?

1 Like

A servitor doesn’t have to live in the sigil, the sigil is just one way of being able to call them to you.

When you make a servitor you state/write down what it will feed on and it will do it without you needing to tell it to. You dont have to do anything else besides that.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s all in the intent and programming.

2 Likes

I don’t know what to tell ya then, because by just casually typing “how to make a servitor” into Google, I turned up over half a dozen links on the very first page of results. There are podcasts, YouTube videos, websites, reddit, etc. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

:rofl::selfie: