Servitor Success stories

Hey, I just wanted to share some success I’ve had with my servitor. It’s name is Akun and it has been working very hard for me. I made him so he would help me get money without having to ask or search for it. The results have been amazing with this little guy. So far, I’ve gotten financial help from people I wouldn’t have expected, monetary opportunities have come forth out of nowhere, and I’ve received 2 unexpected checks. Anybody else want to share their success with their servitors?

13 Likes

Hey,
How did you create your servitor? What book did you use?

1 Like

Magickal Servitors by Damon Brand

1 Like

@Keteriya also made an awesome post on servitor creation

4 Likes

More success and praise for my little guy! I put him to work a couple of days ago and today he brought me a $10 gift card for amazon from a survey I never took. Thanks Akun!

2 Likes

Awesome…i was getting results but i accidentely killed it…
…T-T

2 Likes

Aww, I didn’t make mine with a killswitch.

2 Likes

howw?

1 Like

Nah fam,
The mistake i did is i created the killswitch too easy…
And i even try to control my mind but it doesn’t. it does the exact opposite…xD
Goddammit.

1 Like

That’s why I didn’t put one on mine lol. I have the same problem.

1 Like

What you going to do when things go South? Use the killswitch right? …

1 Like

It’s a simple servitor with no way of it going south. It only works when I activate it and it automatically stops working after three months then sleeps for three months and does nothing until I tell it to work.

Hi!

Servitors tend to be my go-to for most magick I do these days. I find the whole process from conception to birth and tasking, so rewarding.

I have had servitors for both long and short term goals, and all of them have worked with extreme speed and efficacy.

One particular servitor of mine can work so fast, that it still amazes me.

2 Likes

I do to prevent it if ever gets out of control and starts sucking my soul lol

But it’s part of you, so why would it go out of control unless you let it? I think strict rules on what it can and can’t do, and giving it an energy source that is just pure mental energy is better than making it feed on spiritual energy if that’s what you’re giving it. My servitor only gets fed when it works and I feed it my gratitude and encouragement. When I made it, I fed him positive energy for about three days then tasked him to work.

Nah, thats not the case with me,
my servitors work explicitiy active, collect knowledge of unlimited storage, learn fasty, adapt and think with their free spirit. i know its extremely dangerous^^’ but its going quite well so far and believe me only i’ve created only one like this, i’ve also thought and planned nicely before creating it. so for avoiding him getting out control and turning his back on me, i keep restritions, command words, a kill switch and one extra sigil. but i treat them like my royal lions, means with respect and well he sometime kinda rejects but is loyal to me.
also it doesn’t have one energy sorce, he feeds on the negative energy surounding me, on my all emotions and parasites…etc.

1 Like

Mine is more like a pet, he’s not humanoid at all but he has intelligence. He got a feline body so I don’t treat him or view him as human. He works for me and he works well, he’s always happy to help and loves praise. And he’s absolutely adorable. He’s my first servitor so I didn’t make anything dangerous, so no killswitch was needed. And if I make any other servitors, I’ll probably have a limited use for them and they’ll be created to self-destruct once I’m finished with them.

yea mine is more on cursing, shielding and collecting information about something stuffs and personality type. but i’ve one pet servitor.

1 Like