Seeking some help

So I am really new on here. I’m just gonna kind of dive in straight to the point I guess. Since I don’t know how to start really.

So right now I have been in a lot of pain the past two days. First a bad toothache then when I woke up yesterday the whole side of my face was swollen. Long story short, no insurance. So I was stuck going to the er. They didn’t do much but feel around my gums and shine a light in my mouth and say I have an abcessed tooth. They gave me antibiotics I can’t afford right now.
So I’ve been in a lot of pain all day and I have to work all day tomorrow somehow and I can barely open my mouth.
Im not sure what to do in this situation. I can get the antibiotics tomorrow night but I just want this pain gone some way some how. I’m afraid to go back to sleep because of how much worse it hurts when I wake up.
Is there a certain spirit I can contact to help me heal? I’ve done a little searching on here and I’ve read Marbas name a few times. I plan on spending most of the night reading on here. But, if anyone has any personal experience with this I would love to hear about it.
If anyone does and would mind to take a minute out of their day to talk to me i would love that. I feel really depressed right now also and have no one. So even if I could just have a spirit to talk to would help me in some way, even if they can’t make my physical pain go away.

Archangel Raphael is a great spirit to contact for healing.

1 Like

for non magick answer echinacea it is a herbal antibiotic that you can get pretty cheap at Walmart my brother had a tooth like that and it helped him a lot not with the pain though, I agree with prophet Raphael is a good bet.

2 Likes

Try this on the tooth:

And this for the loneliness:

6 Likes

Sekhmet is your girl. She got my life going after I was struggling for so long with abdominal and digestive pains. I absolutely recommend her.

2 Likes

Idk if you’re into natural remedies or not, but there’s this stuff called bentonite clay. Its volcanic ash mixed with clay. Its honestly a miracle stuff. My mother had an abscessed tooth as well. She started sleeping with a wad of clay in her mouth at night and it took away the swelling and the pain. By the time she finally did go to the dentist to get it fixed they asked if she had already had it cleaned by another dentist.
I personally hate the dentist so much. I bit him on one of my visits. So if I ever think I’m getting a cavity I sleep with a wad in my mouth for a couple nights and its gone.
I think the brand is called “Living Clay”. They’re based in Austin TX. We order ours online. Theres tons of testimonials on there.

4 Likes

Put some peppermint oil on your tooth. It will sooth the pain for awhile. Maybe do that and then sleep with clay on your tooth like @rin suggested. As for the loneliness, I’d reccomend Agares and Paimon to bring you some friends. And if it’s a lover, I’d reccomend Astarte, Freya, Asmodeus, and Frey.

1 Like

I wanna give you a thank you about the tooth thing. I did get my antibiotics but right before I did my gum like busted at work and all the pressure went away. No more pain. Idk if it was the antibiotics because the pain was mostly gone after it burst. But still thank you so much for that

1 Like

I just want someone to bring me REAL friends. Not these fake ass friends I have now who talk shit about everyone so I know they probably do the same to me.

2 Likes

Thank you. I got my antibiotics and the pain is like gone. But I’m still scared about going to the dentist after to get it pulled

Shit loads of booze. Drink your tooth pain away.

1 Like

This is a natural remedy I use for EVERYTHING! Two teaspoons of turmeric, a teaspoon of cinnamon powder, a teaspoon of ginger, 2 or 3 cloves. Put all the above into a small pan along with about one and a half coffee mugs of water. Bring it to the boil then turn it down and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain the liquid through a fine strainer into a mug, add a spoonful of honey and drink while it’s hot. Add a little fresh ground black pepper to improve your body’s take up of the turmeric.
This stuff tastes terrible :grin: but it will get rid of any inflammation.
I have asthma and suffer from chest infections in winter and after repeated failures of antibiotics I turned to this remedy, never taken an antibiotic since. Even makes a common cold clear up quicker.
Screw the big pharmaceutical companies, the old ways are the best.

2 Likes

Looks good, I always crave that kind of flavour in food when i get exposed to a bug, and having it seems to ward things off. :+1:

@TheyAllFloat how you doing now?

It’s definitely an aquired taste :grin: but it works a treat, it’s like drinking a liquid curry :grinning:

1 Like

Have you tried Cepacol InstaMax? I take that when I keep getting Strep Throat and it works nicely. It taste gross but it does help. Also try oil pulling! It’s when you take coconut oil and use it as mouth wash! It makes your teeth nice and clean, pulls out the bacteria, and help with soreness in your mouth. It has to be coconut oil!

You can use other oils to but I use coconut if you use Sesame Oil you can use it for a spell or a craft like the Open Sesame Spell.

Here is some benefits for Oil Pulling yes it does work! Makes me feel clean :smiley: Try looking up some stuff about it and see if you would like to try it.

https://wellnessmama.com/7866/oil-pulling/

https://fashionista.com/2014/03/oil-pulling

I’m doing better thank you ! I’m still not done with my antibiotics but I’m getting there. No pain anymore at all. I’m just dreading having to go see a dentist when I’m done with my medicine.
Thank you so much for all your help.

Do you smoke?