Seeing black shadow figures

Not at all, many of them look like regular people. Just made up of smoke…They look faded. But they can harm

1 Like

There is another thing. I don’t know if its strange or i am hallucinating…But Sometimes I see them in normal clothes with colours like humans wear but only sometimes. And they look faded… It’s so weird. Most of them they seem to be wearing grey(maybe more clear like water you know) or black smoke .

1 Like

What do u mean by water and light?

1 Like

Ive also come across them too.

1 Like

@Aiden_Crow Could you ask Nagath about them? He might be able to tell whether these are ghosts or actual shadow beings.

2 Likes

Sure one moment please

From the video Eva posted.

1 Like

When young both my brother and I saw them. Sometimes one, sometimes more. Sometimes with a black clip-board. Only at night and always darker than the night.
Scared the shit out of me.

Al.

5 Likes

Hi everyone! Well, this forum always has information about everything I need, I just searched for “black shadow” and this post appeared.
Last night I was in my bedroom, I had the light on, and a black shadow appeared in front of me, about a meter away, a little below the height of my head. It was like a floating black substance, with an imprecise shape. I can’t explain to you how perplexed I was, it was as if time had stopped. I got goosebumps and all the hairs on my body stood up. Within seconds, it started moving in the direction of my neighbor’s house. I didn’t feel anything other than that, but it’s not the first time this happens to me. Do you think it was some kind of negative energy? In my mind I think that if it was well intentioned my hairs wouldn’t have stood on end like that. Or maybe it’s just my interpretation, I don’t know.