Seals of Solomon - first pentacle of the sun

Yes, I have.

Sure.

More than it was written in the book.

Indeed. It’s a dreadful talisman. I tweak it, I couldn’t get hold of the metal that correspond to Sun, so it was prepared on a A4 paper, on Sunday, written with red ink, I could remember one of the ingredients is a tiger skin…and wrapped with black thread.

Ah with this seal with you, you become terror, fear to both man, animal, and spirits. Whatever you say they obey. If people assembled to discuss about something and already reach a conclusion, and you came in…you can rule off all they have talked about and whatever you say they accept and see as the perfect truth.

Also, still on the tweak, if written on an A4 paper, and some of the ingredients added to it, and if it’s been swallowed… You won’t be easily destroyed. Whoever face you or go against will get served. In the midst of those with Ferrari, though you have no ride, but you will be respected and highly honoured like you came with one. No curse can come near whoever has it. Even Spirits will tremble before U.

But this seal…people abuse it a lot. Some people, been armed with it, by mistake cursed and it happens. Like, they were just joking…and he goes like, you mad man. And he became mad. Many more like that.

9 Likes

I have worked with this pentacle. The way I constructed it was on a yellow sheet of paper. I constructed it on the day and hour of the sun, I prepared my own ink by burning herbs who are celestially governed by the sun including bay leaf, rosemary, saffron, and acacia. I mix the ash with droplets of water until I reach the proper consistency for an ink, and then create the sigil again on the day and hour of the sun.
My experiences with this one is always one of great beneifit, life is a series of trials and tribulations if ever it feels your life is in an inquisition, this pentacle may be for you.
The sigil contains Metatron who is the ascended form of Enoch, risen as the Archangel of the Zenith. This sigil can launch one into awareness of the Azilut, giving its bearer the spiritual fortitude of a lion. If ever the operator is in a place in life where they are confounded by obstinance this sigil will help to grant many dignities and help the operator to become more agreeable, this sigil will also aid in commanding intranquil and rebellious spirits.

8 Likes

It’s a powerful talisman, very powerful one.

4 Likes

Have you tried the methods revealed in Baal kodmans magickal seals of king Solomon book? Thanks for the reply it was very helpful

1 Like

It’s my first time hearing about this. I don’t know it.

What happens if one got a tattoo of it?

Depends on the intent. you can charge the talisman if it’s on your body and use it.

1 Like

I read through it a few days ago. You should take a look it’s very useful. You would like it.

I barely read books like that…where do I found it?

I would be cautious to have this as a tattoo!!

2 Likes

On amazon just look up the title.

Seen it. How is it, have U been working with it?

Did you do some sort of consecration ritual?

1 Like

In essence by following the planetary chart, also utilising color and herbal correspondences the fabrication of the sigil is its consecration.

1 Like

I plan on doing so. The equipment is minimal. Just incense sage and the corresponding colored candle for the planet. I’m going to be working with it very soon. That’s why I made this thread. Since it’s not much equipment that’s why I thought you would like it

OK, when you do, share your experience here.

Not all the pentacles require much ceremonies. Some, can be printed out and wrapped with the thread color corresponding to the planet, then apply some perfume. I never make use of candle. For some, it is incense that’s applied on it before it’s wrapped.

Are all the pentacles there written to be prepared with just incense sage and colored candle?

Yeah, I get you.

But some of it aren’t as powerful…that’s why I prefer to make it into a seal with the corresponding ingredients.

Like the figure 30, that of Mars, if written ordinarily with incense and consecration applied it wasn’t powerful enough to serve its purpose, but when written (with the blood of a certain fish, can’t remember which one), it was terrible and dreadful. My brother in the army use it all times, he never had a scratch till his mom quit him.

Figure 31, I know that when prepared with the requisite ceremony, when you place it around your neck and say the name in the center ‘El Yiai’, there will be great tempest, the cloud will turn dark, whirlwind everywhere…you can command them too. Like, thunder - strike; whirlwind - do this. But when prepared with just the corresponding color (red), incense, with the prayer of consecration, there was no effect at all.

Update:

That’s a sample of the seal after wrapped. * The one in yellow is of the Sun. I at times make use if it when i invoke stubborn and dreadful solar spirits.

• The multi-color is of Mercury.
  • That black is Saturn. And I do use it to conjure Saturnian Spirits too, or to just keep it with me during an operation, so when a spirit want to prove stubborn or be rebellious, or start telling me thrash which are against the terms of sacred rites. I bring it out and they obey.

Now these three seals only has incense in them, nothing else, and they work well. But for individual power, I’d prefer to make use of the requisite ceremony/ingredients.

3 Likes

That’s very interesting. I will keep note of that. So by using ingredients it makes the magick more effective. That’s good to know, however I will be using the method as described and sharing it with you to see if it makes a difference.

1 Like

What book do you use for the seals?

The deal with this one is that is a symbol of authority. But…it only brings to bear as much authority as you possess. Think of it as a complimentary talisman that can expedite what you are already capable of at any given point.

But if you are looking for a boost, this might not be very helpful. Good talisman, though.

Did you use it like a necklace or carried in your pocket? Also, how you consecrated it?