Scanning the godform

@wolfinsheepsskin
So my godform is the destroyer of worlds with many legions and loyal subjects far beyond comprehension.

Sounds about right…

2 Likes

Yes lol… We aren’t talking about Thanos the big purple guy with the gauntlet. :joy: @OnionKnight

1 Like

Yes it seems that way… And it should be that way.

1 Like

@wolfinsheepsskin

I’m sitting in a circle made of black and red flames.

I hear a owl screaming and a crow on the other side,
This wolf walked up to me and sat on front of me.
His fur was grey all they up to his shoulders, then a solid white spread threw his whole face. He had two colord eyes; one hazel and the other was a blue galaxy.
There was a red symbol maybe a sigil carved in his left arm. He had two feathers falling from his snout on each side.
He closed his eyes and this amber aura started to float in chuck’s of energy off his fur.
His claws were glowing purple, and he started to growl.
His voice was deep and powerful but deceit like a snake. The aura finally cloaks the wolf’s body and turns yellow; it transforms into a human. He was naked but sitting in a lotus position. He had writing written in blood down his face and spine with the outer of the writing was blue.
He smiled and asked me to leave

1 Like

I was thinking once a long time ago I had a dream of a woman with golden blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes it was when I started dabbling in magick maybe it was her

1 Like

That was an amazing read! keep it up.:blush: @OnionKnight

1 Like

Damn, I feel like I wasn’t here 2 years. It’s time to refresh my skills.
Someone wants to trade?

1 Like

@sha I seem to be the only one so I will shall scan. You can look at my previous scan from yesterday I did quite a bit.

@Sha I saw the void… It seem your godform had reached Omnipotence. She was extremely powerful, So much so that she didn’t even acknowledge my presence. But I understood completely. She is look out into the unknown trying to figure out what’s next for her. Have far can she go beyond this point. :relieved:

These two together I guess kinda brings it all together. I couldn’t read to much from her, as I said she has reached Omnipotence. So that should be self explanatory. You possess great and unlimited power and knowledge. You can bend the very fabric of time and space at will!
Need I say more?! :blush:

1 Like

Trades anyone

2 Likes

Trade?? Now!

1 Like

Interesting. I haven’t seen her in such deep form before - I need to pay more attention to it. Thanks!

When I was scanning your godform I felt presence, it’s a bit out of words so I try describe it as best as I can;

More male energy. Very fast, quite strong and watchful but at the same time inquisitive and easy-going. He’s a warm spirit (but not like an angel! He knows his rights and tricks) - seems to be pretty nice within, definitely not malicious/ nor evil… maybe a little in appearance. I saw him as black floating dense cloud before me. I asked if he could change it’s form but I only heard deeper voice (I didn’t understand what it said - it was like murmur) and I saw demon-like being with black skin like dried lava (it was a bit of a fairy-tale than hellish. I don’t know how to describe it fully) It wasn’t his main form - but “enchanted” as if he took this form intentionally, maybe he took over it.
Element - Water and Fire.
It seemed to me that I saw this spirit on the background of mountains and a misty river, but I’m not pretty sure. I felt his 2 aspects - this one I already described (strength/protection/darkness/leader and prospector) and the second one is more human-shaped and associated with magic/knowledge/learning/a helper or teacher/secrets or hidden councils.

He is watching you for a few days but he’s patient.

1 Like

I was trading with you before but if u want we can try again. I can use other method or divination.

1 Like

Hmm that still was a great reading overall… You picked up on both of my aspects no one ever really does this! :blush: I cannot wait to meet him
@Sha

1 Like

Sure I’ll get back to you when I’m more available

1 Like

Anyone wanna trade before I handle Etsy stuff and take a nap?
@Qayos @Kassapu?

1 Like

Yes, you first please

Very detailed, very cool.

1 Like

Can do. Give me a minute, need to wrap up a pm.

1 Like

@kassapu
Well, there’s one way to sum it up. My subconscious has been very straight forward today.
Almost like a time keeper. Recording things across timelines. Rather than being a trickster, he comes off as more of a teacher or a mentor. The knowledge vs the asshole aspect of Mercury.

“The angel of Mercury” “the scribe”
download%20(6)

1 Like