Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

Sure give it shot, I don’t always see stuff, it’s no biggie

3 Likes

Hmm I don’t see anything in yours at this time. U can try again if u want. They don’t always show up

5 Likes

Very nice emf blocker necklace you have :grin: I see a green aura and a very small face on your left shoulder. Looks like elf ears would look to me. Seems to have male features.

4 Likes

Thats impressive! My aura is usually a blue green. The elf looking one is curious to me tho. Been trying to figure out what she is!

Thanks

10/10

4 Likes

Have you seen it before?

3 Likes

No but ive been aware of her for a year. She lays with or on me, has a sunburn like aura, she typically does me favors. She can incite nightmarish visions, assists me in activating my kundalini, and guides me. So her intentions i assume to be good.

She has fucked with my human girlfriend tho so that makes me think she is the succubus i petitioned for when i first started out with witchcraft.

She sometimes gives me smells of frankincense or essential oils that i have and she likes, to tell me to burn some im guessing.

I havent seen her because as of now theres a spirit that screams in my fucking ears whenever i try to project and then she appears and stops me, tho i dont think this is the spirit you saw, since im away from the house she is attached to and have seen this screamer a few times, doesnt have elf ears.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if he was quietly hanging around. While I haven’t had a chance to work with him, like I said, I’ve seen him during a meditation. Not only that but the only other magician I know irl has worked with him in the past.

3 Likes

Alright, I will summon possy one sec

2 Likes

Hmm I don’t feel she’s negatively affecting you, yeah not the screamer. She’s more mellow.

4 Likes

I also feel she’s protective than jealous. Maybe she didn’t agree with your choice of women, or thought they would get in the way of your spirituality.

4 Likes

Not sure man, I feel like iam being blocked from reading your pic

4 Likes

huh… I wonder why… maybe…give me a sec

2 Likes

Whatvdid you do? I can see now . I looked a second time. I see a lot of very masculine looking, almost super hero looking spirits w u

3 Likes

it must’ve been me taking my necklace off!

2 Likes

Holy shit!!!

3 Likes

the question is; does this mean other times that people scanned me was not right? Because I was wearing this? I don’t think so, but I don’t know

4 Likes

No idea!

3 Likes

Impressive protection tho.

3 Likes

apparently so! Blessed be Bathin, for he helped me extremely!

5 Likes

Damn that reminds me to charge my jewlery , maybe I’ll call Bathin

4 Likes