Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

I see what appears to me to be a man wearing one of those big russian hats behind you, could also be an Arabian head dress, its a big hat of some kind. He has a pointy nose and is grinning big like for the camera, looking right at me.

2 Likes

I see nothing but strong feeling of female presence, hugging u

1 Like

I can’t, where exactly? I was trying to evoke Michael but I only heard him a bit.

Although what’s funny I saw a shape of a chin for a couple of seconds during the ritual.

2 Likes

A lady with feature you cant recognise… creepy

1 Like

Yes its like a floating face that flashes in and out

2 Likes

Was expecting a male horned figure or something similar, I mean, had been trying to invoke Azazel.

End up with something mysterious :scream:

3 Likes

Its a half a face, eye in the smoke, i see nose and mouth. What looks like flowing hair, but definitely male due to strong features. Its only half a face but wow its looking right at me. Its amazing in most of these photos , the spirits i see r looking at me like i see you too haha

1 Like

Was doing a ritual with Azazel and here’s a picture I took

Felt something was behind me, but can’t see anything when I turn around.

2 Likes

May I pm you an image of me? I sense a presence in the area of my neck

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Curious on what you see. I just took this picture!

5 Likes

Haunted pendant

6 Likes

Can I send you a photo metaphorical clusterfuck of spelled/bound objects I have? I dont really wanna overload you, because itll be a lot, but Ill take the photo of the stocking theyre in instead of them directly

1 Like

12357363_1651716315081010_1099610703_a

a old picture but do you see anything behind or anything…cause i always feel there is a spirit behind or near me

4 Likes

I don’t see anything posing w you here but i definitely see your green aura. To me it means big hearted

1 Like

(Not related to seeing spirit faces but I want to acknowledge that @Addi666 has a really pretty living space situation going on :slightly_smiling_face:)

4 Likes

Thx :blush:

3 Likes

![WIN_20190217_06_03_38_Pro%20(2)|568x341](uploa

d://kobE2wz0wcmD3f6ozIS9tPkfxqJ.jpeg)

Make of this what you will…

3 Likes

Top right, looks like a spirit. Doesnt look to be negative, maybe just passing by though; and curious of you.

1 Like

Im connected to a few and carry my objects of protection, currently buer and andromalious should be with me. Does anyone see any faces of spirits?? also, whats my aurora?

mind the background, currently am in class.

4 Likes