Satan & Lucifer same being?

So I just watched this video saying that " Satan is a tought form of Lucifer, made by religious people"
I hope someone can shed some light on this I am confused a little. I thought Lord Satan is a different being than Lord Lucifer.
check out the video at 7:00 it mentions it.

1 Like

I guess it just depends to everyone’s own beliefs.

Some say Lucifer is the lighter aspect of Satan.

Others say all demons are a part of Satan.

The rest say they’re completely different.

3 Likes

I just saw there is an other thread how do i delete this thread?

1 Like

You @Lady_Eva. That’s how you delete it.

3 Likes

You can asked this to lady eva or c kendall
Theyre adept in this topic

1 Like

Without a doubt, it is not the same, as one can confuse the great star of light.

2 Likes

I took one look and knew exactly the you tube channel as the 3 inverted crosses always are there. Although I’ll admit I didn’t watch the video but I do know the same video author recently posted a series of her take of Satan being a collection of entities so this sorta puzzles me. As far as another thread out there dude or dudess on my short time I guess here there’s probably hundreds- age old questions.

Satan would be a mask of Lucifer not the other way around, because Lucifer mythology came first. I believe the 9 demonic kings make up a collective Adversary current, but they’re all separate entities also.

4 Likes

No, they are two separate entities period, I see too much discussion whether they are the same being or if Satan is a mask of Lucifer, No… Lucifer and Satan are separate entities, enough with the confusion they are separate entities with different agendas.

, And no Satan is not a thought form.

2 Likes

cant entirety say why, but they are infact two different entities IMO

2 Likes

They’re separate. Coming from someone that’s worked extensively with both.

On the note of thought forms and egregore, everything Is a thought form and egregore.

3 Likes

No.

1 Like

I came to the same conclusion as @anon9236988 said . I bow my head before Lord Satan but I am not satanic I respect the ancient ones. I look up to them. And i feel lots of Love also for Lord Lucifer I feel that he saved my life a couple of times. can’t wait to start working with him. I hope he will accept me as his student.

2 Likes

I agree agree with

1 Like