Sallos summoning

So I just done my 3rd evocation of the Duke Sallos, I sat naked in my bathroom (read it somewhere) and lit red candles all around me, then I drew out a sallos sigil and dripped my blood onto it and then played the Sallos enn on a really low volume in the back ground and just stared at the sigil whilst saying the enn in my head over and over again. The sigil started to flash, I knew this because the lines were disappearing and reappearing, and so then I started to read out my petition, which was to get back the girl I loved, I made an offering of whiskey and drunk the whiskey, the previous evocations I offered him white wine but I felt like he didn’t want me to drink that, I then made an offer at the end of my petition that I would give him my soul if I ever touch a different woman sexually, if he got her back for me, I folded the paper three times and put it into the candle and the paper literally lit up in the biggest flame, much bigger than the previous ones, it was like he was really anxious to make this deal, I had the feeling that it was because he thought it was a good bet. I gave him a 2 week timeframe. I then dripped some more of my blood into the sigil and closed it, because I had a feeling that he might think it was disrespectful to burn his sigil. I also made the promise to publicly thank him and also thank Duke Dantalion, so thank you Duke Sallos and thank you Duke Dantalion for hearing my petition, I will let everyone know if they deliver.

2 Likes

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FragrantBogusHoopoe-max-1mb.gif

8 Likes

Welcome @2021 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us abut yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

:joy: lol I just thought go big or go home, nothing was materialising before and I’ve read that a lot of other people don’t get results. Maybe it’s because they’re not offering enough​:man_shrugging:t3: these are inter dimensional beings, you have to offer something that’s worth it for them

The offer only stands if he gets her back to me, it’s basically like saying if you get her to love me back then I’ll never touch another woman other than her

Weeeeell for future reference (assuming you have a future and your soul still belongs to you xD) you don’t need to offer these entities anything at all for them to carry out a task…and certainly not your soul. Its not really something they are interested in.

5 Likes

Well, and if that really has worked because Sallos really wants your soul so badly, how would he benefit from that trade?
Ah yes, trying to make you fail at not touching another woman for the rest of your life.
Good luck on your journey, haha! :wink:

2 Likes

I hope Sallos sends him a regular supply of DTF bubble-butted, big boobied blondes to his doorstep for the rest of his life :grinning:

2 Likes

Well it seemed as if he liked it, the petition basically exploded into flames when I held the corner of it over the candle😂 I feel like beforehand he was refusing to help me, after my first evocation I fell asleep straight after and I had a dream about a girl that I was with before my ex and they were really vivid dreams, I woke up and checked her Facebook and she’s now single, it was like Sallos was saying to me ‘hey, there’s plenty of other fish in the sea’, so I feel like I had to make him aware that I’m serious about this and how strongly I feel about this. I’ve tried to talk to him, the responses I get are mostly just gut feeling, say if I ask him a question I’ll get a gut feeling if he’s responding negatively or positively.

1 Like

Yeah I feel like he was just excited to make that bet with me😂 I feel really uplifted and reassured now

Ahahhaaaaa bwahahahaha!!!?!!

1 Like