Road Opener Assistance

Okay; so I have been doing alot better with handle lack and desperation; however it seems like no matter how hard I try; no doors open for me. Yes I put a spell and ritual thread already, but nothing is budging at all.

Any advice, entities would be helpful

2 Likes

I’m assuming you’ve performed the ritual, right?

Ganesha. Also if you’ve not experienced any rough patches and have more opportunities, then chances are it worked.

4 Likes

I’d like to say that; but for I honestly do have some rather rough patchs and at a loss to be honest.

Papa Legba is good at opening up the road and removing obstacles. He will make sure that your sincere requests make it to the astral realm.

2 Likes

The hard part with these kinds of rituals is forgetting about it. That is usally when they kick off full blast.

You can do a multilayer ritual with many aspects but if you cant let it go its kinda like trying to shoot a cannonball with a chain attached to the cannon while its bolted to the ground. Its not goin anywhere.

One way you can get around this is do break your goal into chunks and do workings once a week for each. Then remember what you did will not be as much of an issue cause the ritual you did a day ago quickly turns into the ritual you did 30 days ago.
Small tip from BMoA regarding the lamps of fate section.

3 Likes

give up on your desires

praise Ganesha for a few weeks (do it like it’s good fun)

push on

1 Like

simple method of getting Papa legbas attention per chance?

believe me; I have been doing spell work specifically for removing fear and desperation of money.

You may wanna focus on reprogramming your subconscious for this particular goal. Im still on the tail end of shifting my brains idea of “normal” when it come to finance.

The books
Think and grow rich
Keys to success by Napoleon hill and his other works

Richest man in babylon

Are good places to start.

I have a list but i just got home from work and the brain needs to reboot

1 Like

A few thoughts: I remember in a previous post you had mentioned a Tarot business, on Ebay or Etsy. Did you follow through? Also, sometimes Road Opener rituals manifest in the form of opportunities that come up in our day to day lives. Sometimes, however, they bear fruit when you explore something new, or even something you are pensive about. Are you stepping out of your comfort zone? If not, you may be missing those opportunities. Money and the magick that surrounds it (sometimes including a R.O. ritual) is an odd thing; kind of like an electrical circuit that grows every time the current passes through it. Sometimes you have to give (output) in order to clear out room for you to receive (input). When you are strapped for cash this can sound like an absurd proposition, but I can assure you from personal experience it works for the poor the same way it works for the wealthy. If you do not have a material source to send out then give your time. Make a phone call to someone in need of a kind word or advice. Help an elder carry their groceries. That is one of the best ways I have found to open roads and it may result in some very welcome, very pleasant surprises. I would also like to suggest a great book on the types of attitudes you can take towards money and it’s creation, Rich Dad, Poor Dad, by Robert Kiyosaki. I saw that someone else suggested The Richest Man In Babylon. This, too, is solid gold, and a personal favorite. Good fortune!

2 Likes

Papa Legba, Ganesha and Janus

4 Likes

Janus?

2 Likes

any sources on how to do so per chance?

1 Like

Roman God of Doorways, for which January is named after.

2 Likes

I really was about to type exactly that

2 Likes