Ritual

Well I was too changed at that moment and I could not control myself, even I spelled some curse spells on his seal. I hope he understands that I am fragile with emotion as any human, and my terms the next I hope he likes it a lot. And now I need tips for an excuse, I thought I would clog him honestly about what happens to me, but I do not know if it will help

It is NOT optional. If you want to keep posting in this forum you have to follow the rules and introduce yourself. It won’t take you more than a couple of minutes.

2 Likes

I was going to ask him for help in my studies as he oracle, I would ask more about issues that I call, the “Impurities of abortions and weak” Basically related to love and these things that I had not felt before. But now the passion took over and that was not why I entered the magic, it used to be not the reason before, I studied since childhood white magic and protection spells but now much has changed. Before I studied to defend myself from the demons that haunted me I saw them in front of me a being even hugged me, and I found it good although I can not explain why, but at the same time I felt afraid, I can tell this story in a post about the contact I had with these beings. When I was little I did not talk to many, but I always saw a being on a horse chasing me and watching me sleep, I saw shadows walking like human while I was awake. Before I remember waking up and scaring me with a skeletal being looking at me while I was sleeping, and a yellow-eyed being smiling at me while I slept, and even that winter my very hot room.

Ok