Ritual to get someone out of my life without hurting them

There is a certain person within my group of friends whom is an absolute attention whore. If the attention isn’t on him then he will stir the shit and be an asshole. He always takes it out on the people who absolutely don’t deserve it and he knows that it would hurt them the most. He’s a person who mere weeks ago I called a friend, a brother. But he’s been slinking around behind my back as well as the above mentioned bullshit. I’ve gotten to the point in my magickal practice where I don’t feel the need to throw curses willy nilly. I just want this guy to leave me and leave my friends alone. I was thinking about asking the Simbi for help but I wanted the opinions of my fellow BALGers. Have you done a ritual like this?

2 Likes

I’d try this classic first:

2 Likes

Use the Banishing Pentagram ritual or whatever banishing you use. “See him” before you, then banish him to the ends of the multiverse. This is the lhp. Do it yourself and gain knowledge with power.

Go outside barefoot. Adopt the body position of Elhaz, with palms facing upward. Call in the energy/energies you need. You’ll feel these building up around your solar plexus. When you can’t hold it anymore and whilst always keeping your arms straight, direct your palms in the direction where he lives in the knowledge that the energy is for him or into your talisman by way of charging. Barefoot on the earth is best the first few times, until you get the hang of it.

But do it yourself!

Al.

5 Likes

Good old fashion banishing spell. I’d try cutting him off first, because sometimes it’s easier than wasting breath on a spell, which could be directed into something more productive, but that’s my opinion.
Overall: if you wanna cast, just banish.

4 Likes

bind him outside of the group so nobody pays attention to him, that would be quite a nightmare for a person like him

3 Likes

i was gonna say usually if. you ignore someone long enough they go away lol

but there are times when more drastic measures are needed.

1 Like

I suggest a binding, a banishing would work as well

1 Like

I will do it for you just because I can, I’m feeling powerful lately. Enjoy.

1 Like

I wouldn’t use any form of magic. Tell him what you think in front of everyone.

2 Likes

Bury him in his bullshit.

If he sees his reflection, he’ll be there forever.

Pain and death are only two ways of getting rid of people.

3 Likes

Sounds like homeboy might have histrionic personality disorder. Find out his chief motivators, and send him to “where it’s at”. That’s the first thing I would try. From there you could make it a lock with all those binding rituals and whatnot (I couldn’t tell you how HPD is treated; just kiss his ass like he kisses yours to save you drama).