Ritual for Hire

Hey, @C.Kendall I would like to reach out and talk to you about a ritual for hire.

Welcome @dreby It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hi,

This is the BALG forum, we’re a bunch of mages of all levels that talk about magick and help each other learn. We don’t speak for, pass message to or have any control over the main becomealivinggod.com website. :slight_smile:

This is the link for that: Ritual For Hire | Become A Living God You pick one and buy it. You’ll be contacted by email to set up a date and time.

You can click this link and use the contact form at top right in that page called “Submit a help request” to ask a question otherwise.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, thank you. Would it be possible to make this thread a private message between me and Conner? For my enquiry

1 Like

Well, he still needs to log in here to chat.

@C.Kendall when you see this, and if you didn’t connect already through the main site could you pop this member a line?

Since you might be here for a minute, why not grab a chair, put your feet up and introduce yourself here? :smiley:

It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so in the Intros thread, let us know about yourself, your experience you may have in magick, what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, any struggles you want help with etc.

2 Likes

Hey, thank you I’ll do that soon !:grin:

1 Like

Thank you brother @Mulberry

1 Like