Repeated dreams of Valknut

I should begin meditating on it.

I’ll keep a record of my work and report back.

2 Likes

The symbol could be a response that your quest for knowledge regarding the occult and divination, although you are uncertain if what your doing is valid, to go deeper for your quest and or you will be tested if you wish to go further with your practice.

The valknut from Old Norse valr, “slain warriors” and knut, knot is a symbol consisting of three interlocked triangles. The symbol has been found often in art depicting Odin and is believed to represent the afterlife.

The nine sides or nine points of the three triangles are associated with the Nine Worlds of the Norse mythology. Interlinking of the three triangles is symbolic of inter-connectedness of the 3 realms of heavens, earth, and hell or the universe.

In Norse mythology, Odin is the god of wisdom, and magic. A defining feature of Odin is his being one-eyed, a result of him having sacrificed an eye to drink from the Well of the devine, which granted him an incomprehensible amount of knowledge of the universe.

Check this out:

1 Like

Thanks. We’ve spoken before privately.

I’ve gotten a lot of insights…

I definitely feel like the dream symbolizes “sacrifices” I will have to make on the path to Transformation / Great Work.

Unfortunately they’re all mundane changes to my routine and habit changes!
From zero to hero. :grinning:

Sorry no juicy occult wanderings for you all.

2 Likes

Nine times out of ten, that’s the way it works.