Removed posts from millionaire-after-contact-withith-claunek-and-lucifer/131504/

Become a living millionare with this one trick. Real practicioners will hate it.

14 Likes

Mhm my thoughts exactly. I have some more thoughts but I’ll keep them for myself, cause I’m known for being…emm…how do some people call me…? Ah yeah, snarky.

7 Likes

@Alakir that’s very true! I mean if we’re talking in Venezuelan Bolivars, then I’m also a proud millionaire myself :sunglasses:

5 Likes

People use “Look” or “Listen” at the beginning of their speech when they start to feel trapped. Interesting.

Also, what has this all to do with you becoming a millionaire by magick?

5 Likes

15 Likes

I don’t understand. Is it just me?

3 Likes

I am getting flashbacks to the last “millionaire” I saw on this forum. This somehow appears even less plausible. An achievement in and of itself. :thinking: Congratz on the off-change this happens to be real though.

I can.

People here like to say “morals are a human invention and don’t need to apply to me”. So I’ll go with that. I judge people.

6 Likes

Oh she just said BURIED her child…? Now this reminds me like a sacrifice…? @Brittany_loves_maywe why you did that?

It’s an idiom, Dimitra. A figure of speech. She is saying her child died.

Okay, she may have literally buried them in a tomb, yes.

Maybe it…died?

2 Likes

Right, with the way she wrote it I personally realized something else.

My criticism solely applies to your claim of being a millionaire because of magick. It has nothing to do with your child.

2 Likes

10 Likes

I’m not the one telling people I’m a millionaire. If you really were you would be comfortable withdrawing money right now in cash and showing it to us as a fuel for rage and getting us to believe you really are a millionaire.

3 Likes

I think being a millionaire from “I desperately need funds for my family and I have just dabbled in magic”, is an easy thing to prove, but oh well that’s just me.
But I suppose is pretty normal for someone that became a millionaire within the last 3 months to hang around balg :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

I know that I couldn’t resist if I would hit the jackpot. I would have to show and brag, preferably with the most tasteless recent purchases :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

I probably would…though I doubt I’d mention my newfound wealth unless I was really, really drunk. :thinking: which come to think of it i probably would be if I just became a millionaire

3 Likes

I wouldn’t. Who ever has that much money, and their pic in their profile, know not to brag about becoming a millionaire on the internet. :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Your denial of having millions of euros has now convinced me you do have that amount of money. proceeds to plan a burglary

2 Likes