Rejecting Satan

Umm it could have to do with the idea of Satan as a title.
Reject authority over you. Reject a master, become your own.

8 Likes

Or simply don’t do anything that feels unnatural to you. You’ll never miss with that.

6 Likes

Lmao
If anyone tries to tear anything from me they gonna feel my teeth and wrath tear away every fragment of their existence

yes I know that was edgy

4 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy:

6 Likes

I was actually wondering about this as well recently, as I am very heavily involved with the angels, but I also work with beings like Azazel, who is a Satan figure himself. They don’t really seem to mind, especially because I don’t really think about the meaning of the words when I say them. I just know that they are Words of Power that can bring me results.

Most of the time, I honestly have no idea what I’m saying when I recite invocations. The Shem angels, for instance, each have an associated Psalm that is used to call upon them, like a mantra or enn. The Hebrew version is the best to use, as that is how the angels passed on the words to the ancients, but I haven’t a clue what the words mean. I could look them up, but they work, so I don’t really care too much to be honest.

3 Likes

Thanks for your replies. I think what the words mean is to reject evil in general. I’m going to go ahead and buy the book and see what happens. It has some amazing reviews on amazon. People are saying that its giving them real results.

But Satan is God…

2 Likes

The concept of Satan being God seems to be a specific belief held by some LHP practitioners but it certainly is not a universal one shared by all. It’s quite similar actually to the way that Christians view Yahweh as the Source, even though he started as simply one tribal god among many others. Personally, I think there are as many concepts said to represent the All, as there are people on the planet, and it really just comes down to individual preference.

The book the OP was referencing is a “RHP” book and so their concept of Satan is mainly that of the bible, that is, Satan represents sin and the baser instincts of man and so needs to be “torn away” in order to access man’s Divine nature, is how I understand it.

4 Likes

In my NAP invocations. I use the name of Yod Hay Vaw Hay. And after that I end the evocation and sometimes evoke Lucifer. And they still deliver :slight_smile:. And Lucifer doesn’t mind if I’m working on the RHP too. He still delivers the big changes. If I work for it ::slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, apparently they don’t much care. The division seems to be more of a human thing than anything spiritual. I’ve never had angels chide me for working with demons, and I’ve never had demons get mad at me for working with angels.

3 Likes

@iWitch, I would love to give you another tip that can enhance your Magick greatly. If you think that a statement (for example this rejection) doesn’t feel right. Simply change the ritual. It will work and maybe work even better. Because your intend with the help of Spirit will change universal laws. I add things in my ritual or cut things out when they don’t feel right. I see Lucifer maybe as adversary, but I don’t like the Satanic dogma. So I would never call him devil. And In some workings you see the word ‘Devil’, well I replace it simply by ‘your darker side’. Everyone has a darker side, this does not mean you’re evil.

3 Likes

Yes they are I’ve got great results with the NAP Genies/Angels. And i can understand you completely. Been tormented for three years in my old apartment. No more!

1 Like

7 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts

Such edge :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I’ve never felt Satan would want us to bow before him. He’d want us to acknowledge our own shadow sides.

2 Likes

Hi there I started My practical magick life on Damons book words of power and I can tell you that it worked very well especially reverse bad luck and make your money go further, I stopped using it because it started robbing everybody around me to make sure that i was OK but that did not sit quite right with me as ironically enough I was born and brought up in a strict christian household which I could not subscribe to that at all.
I am now a fairly new dedicated Satanist and in all my magickal dealings with Satan Lucifer and the demons you don’t get freebies but in your business dealings they oil the wheels to make things go smooth and I have found everyone seems to treat you with a little more respect.
From what I have seen of Damons books they are full of jewish and christian symbols which they use angelic symbols to enslave demons and spirits to do the work.
If you see his book Wealth Magick there are about seven rituals in that book to become very wealthy,
I did the whole of that book exactly as he said and my money shot from about 1000 a month to about 4000 a month within a couple of months in that book he even has Lucifers seal encircled by a lot of angels and when you do the ritual you have to speak the names of about 50 angels (so that you remain safe )
in magickal cash book Nitika’s sigil has been surrounded by angelic names of power
I didn’t know about any of that before I started, but on the joy of Satan web site they call it spirit abuse and when I dedicated all of the Demons that I called up when I was using his magick I have now called them and apologised and to be honest Nitika still helps me on occasions.
Don’t reject Satan He is probably the best thing that ever happened to you when I turned my back on angelic magic my financial life turned to garbage for a while but it has now recovered and I would never go back. jewish/christian magick and Satan do not mix But I wish you well Herbie .

I dare you to really evoke Lucifer about this. Because he is my mentor. Many people would be surprised in the answer. I have an agreement with him so I cannot state something here.

2 Likes

They can have a disagreement, fight but there is something in that name. :wink:

Beats my paltry $770 a month.

I still like this:
“ The original Hebrew term sâtan (Hebrew: שָּׂטָן‎) is a generic noun meaning “accuser” or “adversary”,[9][10]which is used throughout the Hebrew Bible to refer to ordinary human adversaries,[11][10] as well as a specific supernatural entity.[11][10] The word is derived from a verb meaning primarily “to obstruct, oppose”.[12] When it is used without the definite article (simply satan ), the word can refer to any accuser,[11] but when it is used with the definite article ( ha-satan ), it usually refers specifically to the heavenly accuser: the satan.[11]

Ha-Satan with the definite article occurs 13 times in the Masoretic Text, in two books of the Hebrew Bible: Job ch. 1–2 (10×)[13] and Zechariah 3:1–2 (3×).[14] Satan without the definite article is used in 10 instances, of which two are translated diabolos in the Septuagint and “Satan” in the King James Version(KJV):”

Bleh wiki.

So THE ACCUSER or just an accuser. I like the term adversary in life and all. To fight against… well anything. Rejecting is in a sense fighting against.

I dunno, rejecting being accused or those who accuse you or fighting against those who accuse you. And GOD definitely accused ALL of mankind as guilty of SIN. So… who’s the accuser or devilish Satan? God the devil? The flip side of the same coin? His schizophrenic side?

IME everyone that gets anywhere goes through a period of rejecting the absolute validity of reality structures they view as conceptual frameworks of the universe.

AKA people who don’t add to their world, don’t know how to use it, either. :slight_smile: