Reincarnation trap

The problem I found with reincarnation is that Karma, memory ( the basis of reincarnation ) is registered in many places. Everything is getting constantly recorded in the

1- Akash element, 2-The atoms in one’s body is also getting charged/registered with the activity, thoughts, intention of each being ( learned it from Jain enlightened saints biography, literature. Believe me , they know what they are saying . The whole jain philosophy is baised on anuvada/atomism, atoms ( smallest possible particle being the building blocks of creation ). And they also believe in law of karma. 3- After death 3 parts out of 7 of our soul goes to heaven and 4 remains here, mostly as shade of the dead. Both plato/Aristotle and eastern mysticism like bon, many vajrayana school believes this. 4- All the body, starting from physical to causal remembers everything on the energy level and yoga mainly works to wipe out this memory. 5-The Governing gods like collective senses, collective Intellect etc sees everything and disperses next life based on that. 6- Genes U Passed down contain almost all of ur life till U passed it.

Like this there are many more. SO the problem with REincarnation is which part reincarnated? It isn’t necessary that all the slots which contain the recording will go the same direction/place . And here lies the problem . The paradox of identity!

If U attain liberation/dissolution but a copy of UR memory finds expression in some other world then who attained? the dissolution ? Here lies the big fucking problem of reincarnation, and also the concept of liberation.

1 Like

Karma… what a load of shit. Why should anything be judged from another. Individuals are created through life experiences and self rationalization. Why the fuck should one give a damn about karma?

Civilization and community?

Hey! I didn’t fucking ask to be created. If OMNI is all space/time/existence and knows all paths then it knows me. Why should I shackle my ass to fucking karma?

Gods or demons or Omni don’t like it…

THEN FUCKING DESTROY ME AND ALL TRACES OF ME! COMEGET SOME PUSSY BITCH FUCKERS!!

Go ahead leech and vamp me, suck in that VENOM, TOXIN, POISON, DISEASE and watch as it rips you apart. My chimera chart is tiger, snake, scorpion so suck some venom as ive but and stung myself into frenzied and will love to see the acidic venom rend you.

So yeah, fuck karma and open the gates of the sephiroth and qliphoth and more. Let this fucking war start because I’m going straight for OMNI.

IT CAN DIE!!

2 Likes