Regular sex can improve your relationship with a God?

For example, if you working/worked with a God, but you want keep a good and close connection with Him, it would help and improve your relationship?

It can be a good offering for Him, some quality time, and much more. :rose::black_heart::wine_glass:

3 Likes

I read your title and I was like why would they wanna know about my sex life :rofl:

If you live your sexual life with Them then… why not? :see_no_evil: Hahaha.

It seems that you have already done this :joy:

It is an intimate connection with someone, you would improve the relationship depending on the intent of the intercourse. I don’t know for sure but that is my best shot at it.

2 Likes

If you’re innately attracted to them, and they also express interest, yes.

Be aware though that many will keep pushing for more, not just sex but also longer term commitment, marriage, etc., seeking to make you their vessel and aligning your work with their own agenda, so you need to know your boundaries, and make very certain you truly appreciate this spirit and what they do and are and stand for, including the “darker” elements found in their traditions and lore.

We have a very different culture these days to the ancient people who honoured classical pantheons and we can sometimes try to gloss over elements of what these gods wanted and expected from their believers.

Spirits are excellent manipulators as well, which is why we ask them for help with other people, but they can and will use this on you, so be sure before getting involved that you are going to basically be okay with that spirit having (arguably) a disproportionate amount of influence in your life.

My guide to pacts (tl;dr is draw your boundaries harder and wider than you think you may need) here:

13 Likes

I never got the message behind making a pact.

Is it just like a casual contract of sort?

1 Like

Your comment is brilliant.

Be aware though that many will keep pushing for more, not just sex but also longer term commitment, marriage, etc., seeking to make you their vessel and aligning your work with their own agenda, so you need to know your boundaries, and make very certain you truly appreciate this spirit and what they do and are and stand for, including the “darker” elements found in their traditions and lore.

I’ve heard about that well known Gods, Kings married women, but… loyalty in this case is never mutual. They have more wives, for example. So what about with these relationships? You can not get touched by other Spirit, God while you are married with that King or God or Spirit?

I bookmarked your topic for later.

2 Likes

Spirits usually want sex from me (humans; men and women both as well). Maybe I’ve got a secret, but I should ask about it from Godself, haha.

My first sex with a Demon happened when I was 12.

3 Likes

Yes, it can be for a short term, until a specific goal is accomplished, or for longer (up to and including life, or longer). Pact, contract, at least as I use them are all similar, if not interchangeable. :+1:

One thing all should have in common is a benefit both parties want and value as highly, and not an excessive offering for little gain (like foolish people offering eternal servitude for a new car or to win back the affections of someone they will be bored with next month)

Loyalty is delivered more in terms of being there for you in a serious way than through you being the sole person they focus on. But it is very genuine, and very powerful.

Most powerful spirits seem to be able to be present in multiple locations at once, so it’s not like with a human where you would lose out their limited time and attention through them “seeing other women”; also, there’s no risk of diseases, pregnancy, etc.

They may generally not like it if you openly criticise someone else you know they have an alliance with, but then you may also, very reasonably, not expect them to praise that person for qualities that you lack, so that’s also an even balance.

Depends on your contract, and what you both want from this (spirit alliances are more mercantile and should be approached more dispassionately than human ones).

I had a spirit Child with another entity for example, I prefer not to get too detailed about anything else but if your thing in life is conquest and the chase, and your spirit wife/husband/whatever sees a real advantage in you having sexual relations with other beings, even if that’s just “it keeps you happy” there is no need to limit things.

I’m also married to a human man, who (lest you wonder) thinks all spirits are aspects of the mass sub-conscious/superconscious mind, so he’s not bothered by my spirit alliance, and the spirit knows I need a family and a normal life, in addition.

I believe that it’s possible to make it work regardless of what kinds of things you want in your relationships, and very often that spirit will be the person who helps you have those things, you may need to stand your ground more than you’re used to, and not get swept up in “anything for you my darling” sentiment, and be willing to do some horse-trading and haggling. :wink:

5 Likes

I am sorry if my joke brought up a bad memory.

If you feel like sex would be a good offering, then it is your decision. But it is something that I would say to use in moderation. In my opinion.

2 Likes

When I was doing a spell, I said the completion of the spell would make me more influential and basically this would give the gods a direct hand on politics (belial, Lucifer, Azazel, there were a lot)

I think belial said the spell is working, I’m not so sure, it’s very time sensitive.
Do you know if I’m doing something wrong?

Belial*, not belial. It is His name.

1 Like

You seem very close with him, do you have any idea what could be to explain?

honestly it is kind of weird that you did have only Belial un-capitalized

But it is just a respect thing, which is important when working with entities.

2 Likes

First, thank you your another useful answer, @Lady_Eva .

Depends on your contract, and what you both want from this (spirit alliances are more mercantile and should be approached more dispassionately than human ones)

I expected this.

I had a spirit Child with another entity for example, I prefer not to get too detailed about anything else but if your thing in life is conquest and the chase

Yes, I’ve heard about your spirit Child. It reminded me an event in my life, when every sign seemed like I’m pregnant by someone, and doctors confirmed, but when I hit the ~2-3 month, the “child” (?) disappeared. I was only 14 years old, and I had no sexual contact with man, only with Demons. I’m not sure what was that, or what if it was a mistake at some point.

I’m also married to a human man, who (lest you wonder) thinks all spirits are aspects of the mass sub-conscious/superconscious mind, so he’s not bothered by my spirit alliance, and the spirit knows I need a family and a normal life, in addition.

Yes, I can understand this. This is your road, and you need a family like this. It is beautiful experience.

Well… I don’t need them. Nor a (human) man, nor a family, kids or anything. When I was 9 years old I knew already that my Husband will won’t be a human, and I knew that I won’t need a child in the material plane, here. Got no time and energies for these.
I was good at caring kids, handle them, oh… they all loved me almost much more than their own mother but… this is not my goal. People think that this life is not “complete” but dear… That is not why I’m here!

I am sorry if my joke brought up a bad memory.

You didn’t do anything wrong, @Winters ! It was a good experience to me.

You seem very close with him, do you have any idea what could be to explain?

Every sign shows strongly that I’m very close with Abaddon, Prince Enki and King Belial but… I don’t start working with Him up to now. Within the next 2-3 weeks, I’ll. But I’m too busy at the moment, and there is lot of things up to do. Working with two Gods in the same time can be tiring in some way.

By the way… ❝ I think belial said the spell is working

Do you think or know? Based on you wrote His name un-capitalized almost drive me thinking about you are not respect Him enough. Maybe I take it too serious? Maybe I’m not? Who knows… ah-em. I saw your posts before, and none of them seemed like you would the “bestie” of Belial based on your experiences with Him. Take a look inside you, and answer this question to yourself.

Think upon this.
…and ask Him again, if you’re not sure, or can’t find out the truth about it.

1 Like

He had pm’ed me saying that it was an auto-correct issue on his part. With some other stuff, signifying he was upset at what I added.

I don’t want to derail the conversation but I have a question. How long have you been practising magick?

1 Like

I healed and killed people already when I was 12-14 years old. Causing good and bad luck, visions, knowing the future, and things without learning them… And I saved myself from deadly diseases (cancer; healed within a night) and instant drowning.

So your question is a good question I have to say. I used it from the very beggining, but sometimes it was out of my control.

3 Likes

That is quite incredible IMO, honestly figuring how people who start younger usually are more advanced than the people that start after them.

Did you read from any books to obtain the necessary information to do these things?

1 Like

That is quite incredible IMO, honestly figuring how people who start younger usually are more advanced than the people that start after them

Some of us starts their new life, incarnating with a much bigger, stronger advances than their younger sisters or brothers (without any “need to find out or awake their powers”).
Why, may you ask? Because they more older and… “experienced”, more powerful than they are. It happens that an incarnated person (with younger soul) have to learn much more, from books, from webpages and some of them start their very journal when they are hit age 25 30, or older, while some of us has already the power and abilities to know things from their birth, what the younger souls can not gain by themselves here, so they need more support.

It is not about luck, or something. It’s all about your Godself’s greatness, inter alia.

Did you read from any books to obtain the necessary information to do these things?

Not yet, I’ll take my time to researches, but when I did it in the past lot of things I knew already. I’ll looking for them later, but I’m too busy now.

1 Like

Something Freyja teaches-Boundaries matter

1 Like