Refusing a spirit to work with. QUESTIONS

I have politely and firmly declined invitations from spirits whom I will not name out of respect. Any work i do with spirits is purposeful and apart of the goals i wish to achieve. If I do not deem them, as the operator, a part of those goals, then I will decline. I have had no repercussions as a result, though if i ever do, i will face them as they come, and if so, i will do everything in my own power to ensure i absolutely never work with an entity that fucks with me petulantly for politely and firmly declining. That is a boundary. This is my experience. :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Thank you for answering :pray:
Ofcourse I will always show respect. But I belive some beings will not take no for answer no matter how nice and respectful it is.

No. Your path is your own, and you always have the option of choice. If a spirit throws a hissy fit because you choose not to work with them, then I would say that’s proof enough that they are not worth your time.

Most spirits, whether angel, god or demon, would respect your choice.

This sometimes does happen, yes. On this forum alone, people have reported harassment by angels, and demons. However, standing firm in your authority of choice, can help mitigate any effect, as can calling upon their superiors.

6 Likes

Forgiveness for declining the offer to work with them .

It’s like saying I’ll take a raincheck on it rather than bluntly answering NO .

1 Like

Then banish.

I mean honestly, polite/nice can still be firm. If they do not take no for an answer, then “Alright, well my choice is my own, and I have asked you nicely to leave, so dont say i never did nothing for you” and proceed with a targeted banishing of your choice. You are not welcome here. But face it as it comes - not hypothetically

1 Like

Here is one of my favorite things to utilize - to remind myself of my own divinity, compliments of lady eva.

Just a suggestion. See how it makes you feel.

1 Like

In my experience, as long as you’re polite about it, they won’t get upset.

1 Like

would I be able to banish a Demonic King?

I am not worry about it at the moment, i have strong feeling they have no interest in me at the moment.
But I am makeing pretty big progress spiritually and this can bring some attention upon my self.
And i wana be prepared.

I dont wana wake up in the middle of the night with no choice.

2 Likes

Of course you can.

2 Likes

I heard of a Demonic King that just passed through shilds and wards like is nothing. I think they might be able to the same with banishment

1 Like

Im glad DK answered since i do not have experience banishing one, only declining - banishing hasnt come up, but you bet id fucking go for it if i needed to, and id also detail methods/results because i think thatd be a great opportunity to experiment!

1 Like

Then you call an archangel or a god.

Sorry, but there is a lot of ridiculousness spouted by those who worship demons. They are far from the be all and end all of spirits. They are powerful, yes, but so are archangels, who have been used to restrain demons for centuries.

In his book Works of Darkness, EA Koetting talks about how, after his first evocation of King Paimon, the demon refused to leave, and basically laughed at his banishing. This was because the banishing wasn’t backed up by EA’s Will. You can’t banish when you are filled with fear. If something won’t leave when you tell it to, you should get angry, and throw that anger behind your Will to get rid of it. Your authority has primacy in your space.

7 Likes

This will make me look weak and would be an insult towards me trying to be a God.

I would rather suck it up :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Right, you heard, and then it got in your head. What were the shields and wards? What was the experience of the person who placed them? what was the process they utilized? Remember how many people like to talk about the occult without actually getting their hands dirty.

1 Like

I heard the person was experienced and the shilds are powerful and kept powerful beings away. But this being in particular just pass through likes is nothing

1 Like

Not powerful enough it would seem. At that point, they had a golden opportunity to test new methodologies and explore new techniques.

1 Like

No, it wouldn’t. When a king asks his soldiers to remove someone, does it make him look weak? No, it doesn’t. It shows his authority.

A king commands, and his soldiers follow.

4 Likes

yea but i heard doesnt look good on a person when calling on Archangel or other being to get rid of a Demon.
Especially a well know Demonic King

I mean, :woman_shrugging: Imma get my shit done at the end of the day, right? Fuck appearances. :ok_hand::rofl:

1 Like

You heard? Do you know this for a fact? All you seem to be doing is repeating third hand information.

A demon king wants you to exert your divine authority. They expect it. They would see you as weak if you put up with bad behaviour from them. You wouldn’t let a human guest get away with refusing to leave, would you? So why would you put up with it from a demon you summoned?

Demons are known to test people. When Lady_ Eva first called upon Belial, he attacked her, and literally forced her to fight him with a blasting rod (which, if you’re not familiar with the term, is a wand specifically used for subduing spirits).

5 Likes