Red-Eye Black Bird, Shadow Hand in the closet, and Feline imagery

When I was a kid I remember getting the shit scared out of me when a black bird with red eyes suddenly shot up from my couch cushion when my dad was gone and flew around, raining shadows across the room. I was around 5 or 6 i think.

And then, I can’t remember if this is before or after, but when I was laying down in my room as a wee lad, something shot it’s hand out of the clothes hanging in my closet, the clothes shook and I was scared, then the hand waved and I heard a surprisingly friendly voice say “Hi!”, Then it disappeared.

Okay that’s twice now. I feel like there’s another memory in my head somewhere that ties it all together, but I am unable to recall it at the moment.

Fast forward to me as a 16 year old. I had an experience with something, I don’t know what it was, but it came into my room at night in the old house I used to live in, and I felt this intense fear unlike any other as whatever this thing was approached my bed. I drew a representation of it later on, and it looked like a long necked skeleton worm creature covered by a dingy cloak with jagged teeth.

Okay three times is a pattern. Now here’s the forth instance of strange things occuring.

I was 18. I was just laying in bed minding my own business, then I start to fall asleep, but instead of sleeping all the way, I end up getting sleep paralysis. This is very common for me, so I didn’t really freak out, I just don’t enjoy the feeling all that much.

This paralysis was different. I felt hands touching me in very disgusting ways. They were envious and sultry and felt wrong and sent fear through me, and then I heard a girl’s voice say;

“Do not open your eyes, it’s the Demon King, if you open your eyes you will die.”

I know this sounds like I’m makin shit up, but I swear I’m not. Cat imagery has always been a part of my life too. I pursue it, i like that stuff.

I notice how cats watch me when I walk past them, and seem to appear out of nowhere for no reason, just to stare at me. All of this stuff feels like it should go together, but I don’t know what to do

You’re supposed to make an introduction friend…

1 Like

Welcome @TheCompleteDiversion It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

2 Likes

Sorry, stream of focus