Reading, Third Eye, Meditation and more - Questions

Hey, I have very small experience with this, I hope a few wondering eyes will be willing to give me guidance and some answers.

I’m wondering if someone by goodwill can offer a freebie reading for me.
(Not sure if it’s okay to ask here)

I think I paid for a ‘bloodline Reading’(?) in the past and it didn’t really tell me much about myself and my origins or how it connects to me.

Also I was told few years back that my throat chakra was blocked, I’ve no idea if it’s still the case and if I should worry about it.

I also wanna know how can I open my Third Eye or how to tell if it’s open. (What kind of feeling do you get and such) I suck at meditating and I heard the Third Eye helps with Communicating.

I’m trying to form a communication… not too sure if I get any signs or if my imagination just picks up my random-wishful thinking.
Sometimes I hear ‘Clicks’ of maybe finger nails? Not too sure about that sound… but I used to hear it more frequently in the past.
When I lay down I feel like something touches my body or I feel additional weird “weight” on my legs.
I also feel like a semi-bite on my neck, is that weird?
But I don’t hear anything nor do I get distinct ‘words’ in my mind, just my own random thoughts. It feels like a dead-end from there.

I tried to meditate but it’s not comfortable so I just lay down and try to blank my head… but I can’t go full black no matter what lol.
My mind always pops-up random thoughts regardless of how I try to clear my mind.
But I do feel my body soothing with random energies depending on what I imagine or think. (Dunno if it’s a normal thing to experience)
Some of these random energy rushes can be quite “powerful” if there is enough emotion behind it.

Is there a basic and simple way to get spiritual protection? It will make me feel less anxious.

Thanks in-advance for any helper!

Welcome @Nigmar. It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so, before asking for free readings, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

As a preparation to another method of mental void, keep practicing the “thoughts removal”. You may either imagine to push them out, to cut them with a blade or washing away with waves of water.
Such a first exercise is active and maybe won’t induce sleepiness. In the second one you “deprive” thoughts of your attention or, as a variant, you are aware of one, then the next etc., but without letting your mind follow.

1 Like