Drink up, drink up
Never any motivation
Lay down, stay down
Mind argues within it’s self
Back and forth, all around

2 Likes

I am sure you will live :yum:

1 Like

Nah, I just asked her x)…But yeah that child eating stuff is made up from how I know her.

2 Likes

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/that-moment-when/8196/9605?u=re3

Time to ramble about this:

Now, everyone keeps trying to convince me that’s reality. That actually happened, so I am actually holding someone else’s child… I’m told it’s a possiblity that this child belonged to someone a bit higher up than me. The things is… why? Why would they entrust me with this?

A lesson? A dangerous lesson? Who knows? I definitely don’t…

Btw @anon9236988, do you perform any banishings or include them in ritual? :thinking:

1 Like

Well, I try to do banishes at least 2 times each day, and do one cleanse each day. Now, I also have to check two times a day “if my fire power is in check.” Basically, if it’s like a wild fire, I’m doing something wrong.

1 Like

Alright good, It’s pretty important
evoking higher up spirits like Azazel attracts parasites and they tend to cause problems in general, It’s a good idea to program your rituals to block out fakes and any entities with bad intentions, try evoking another Demon let’s say Malphas to block out anything if your performing an evocation with Azazel.

7 Likes

Ah, okie dokie. Also, I may just have to do banishes three times a day, because of how intense things have been getting, anyway… :frowning:

2 Likes

Now to ramble once again…

I’m seeing a huge creature waiting for me in the void… I hear it growling… I wonder what’s going to happen and what this means… I wonder who it is that is waiting for me in the void…

1 Like

Update to that: I think I’m seeing a chimera in the void… :thinking: A very, very huge chimera :neutral_face:

Update: They, too, wanted to warn me of keeping my fire in check, but they explained exactly what’ll happen if I don’t… They told me to invoke them, so the next time I’m out of control, they’ll help keep me in check. They said they’ll also be awakening a few aspects of me, that I didn’t know about. I thank them very much and appreciate their help.

1 Like

I moved this journal to the lounge, so no more chaos will happen and just to be on the safe side of things.

I’ve removed the derailment from this thread, and banned Ashtoreth - this kind of insulting and demeaning conduct blowing up from nowhere is completely unacceptable, policing the forum for what he thinks people may talk about.

A forum like this is going to have threads that leave some people scratching their heads or frankly skeptical, if anyone can’t handle that, the joys of hermitry are probably more approriate than a large and open community forum like this one.

Aggressively derailing it to silence the OP and anyone who may wish to comment is just never going to be a slap on the wrist offence, because someone who does it once is likely to feel emboldened to try again.

Shocking!

5 Likes

Here’s another Rambling:

Most people think it’s me who initiates the first move with sex with demons, but 80% of the time it’s always them. Some people say “Re3 you’re a slut. Stop it.” But it’s really not my damn fault.

There are times where it’s not even impersonators or parasites. It’s actual beings who are doing this. I didn’t mind it too much. I went with it, but if I’m gonna be labeled as “easy” or a “slut” then I guess I can’t have fun anymore. Because there’s just some people who won’t let me have fun anymore and live my life.

Like I’m so damn tired of people thinking it’s mostly my fault. Like ffs, some of them even really, really want it one way or another.

2 Likes

To add on to that Rambling:

I wish people would understand that demons aren’t 1000% cotton candy and rainbows. There are times where they do bad shit too and make mistakes. They aren’t perfect, all good, and amazing protectors like some people make them out to be. There are times where I’m told by them that there’s some shit I have to do alone, and that they won’t be there to hold your hand and tuck you in at night.

Some beings do terrible shit too. For people to try and ignore that, is really ridiculous. You gotta understand you’re playing with Fire, if you’re gonna get in the game.

3 Likes

3tn9gi

Got this stuck in my head now. Thanks

3 Likes

Raising any kind of power at all is like a shining beacon to those things. Like blood in the water to a shark.

2 Likes

Do what you want to do with your life. That’s the beautiful thing of it. It’s your life. And if people talk bad about you mostly they are jealous. And some people always have to talk about others to feel stronger themselves but in reality they are much weaker.

If you do things you learn, even if you make a mistake you learn. People can give you advise. That’s no problem. But with respect and not the way it happened yesterday.

4 Likes

:joy: It is a myth after all. I don’t know whether she really did or not.

Fun thing to try in the void. Rip the darkness away like a curtain. See what reveals itself and where you end up.

1 Like