Radionic & Psionic Magick : Tutorial

Radionic & Psionic Magick

Many of you may or may not be aware of my recent experimentation with radionics and combining it with my own metaphysical methods as well as ritualised magick. Now I know there are a small handful of you who have these devices, and there are many others who don’t have the devices yet but want a little more structure on how they can apply them before they get one, so here in this post I’ll be showing you how to do just that.

Now I will not be getting into the fundamentals and foundations of it, as Uncle Chuckie/Charles Cosimano has loads of free information on such things as tuning/prep and such. Now this will be a mixture of different things, some methods will only utilise one device other methods will utilise multiple, it’s entirely up to you how you want to apply it but these are a few methods I’ve used and have witnessed multiple results each and every time.

1. To Cause Strife And Chaos

Only one radionic box is required for this, along with an image of your target or some sort of fetish/energetic link to them. We will also utilise Uncle Chuckies disruption pattern that he calls a “Chaos Bomb” which is below.

Simultaneously get some bats blood oil and simply begin scrying into the “Chaos Bomb” thoughtform, envision a cluster of chaotic and frenzied energy. Allow yourself to silently connect to the disruptive energy contained therein and simply state

“I awaken the disruptive and chaotic energies herein, I unleash the destructive chaos upon (targets name) and their life, I reign down upon them, strife and chaos”.

I repeat this three times, and simply charge the image like a sigil with that intention, next unscrew the bats blood oil and hold your right hand over it, feel it’s energies of strife and chaos contained therein and feel that as you push your own energy into the oil, the chaotic power seems to exemplify then simply state.

“Creature of oil, spirit of bats blood oil, I awaken the power within you to cause discord, the function to cause strife and chaos, i activate this power and function within you now”.

Next simply anoint the sigil/disruption pattern, this combines these two sources of disruptive frequencies, and the energies of discord, strife and chaos together. Once all is anointed place the sigil on the copper plate face down, place the image of the target on top of the same plate and with the stick plate, and the dials whilst closing your eyes envisioning your targets downfall tune the dials. Know that you are tuning in to the vibrational resonance of the transmitting energy and the target simultaneously, once all dials are tuned in.

Ensure that you remove your fingerprints from the stick plate, which on my model doubles as the target plate, once wiped away carefully place the image of the target thereon and turn on the switch/amplifier, as you sit back and meditate for a minute or two on the desired outcome and let it go.

2. Simple Cleansing

One radionic box is needed, along with the image of the flower of life, and the sigil of the angel Sakatos, with a small amount of sea salt and if you choose some herbs associated with cleansing.

Flower Of Life

Sigil Of Sakatos

Begin by scrying into the sacred geometry of the flower of life, as if it were an actual sigil project into it the intention to utilise the universal energy contained within it for cleansing, as you simply project that intent and energy into it, simply then set it aside. Next take the sigil of Sakato’s the cleansing angel and gaze into the angels sigil, charging it with the intent to call upon his power and presence and simply state.

“Sakatos, Cleansing Angel, I call upon you now, come forth Sakatos, come forth now, I call upon your power and ability to cleanse and purify all impurities, I seek your assistance now, I seal this calling upon you and I seal the power to power form your function within you”.

Once the sigil is active, the connection was made and the sigil is charged, it will begin coursing with the radiance the angel brings which is the cleansing light we will utilise. You can then place the sigil face down on the copper plate, with the image of the flower of life and if you choose you can place sea salt, or herbs or any oils associated with cleansing thereon too.

Hold the vision in your mind of whatever it is you seek to cleanse, being enveloped in the white angelic energy of Sakatos and the golden cosmic/universal radiance of the flower of life. Stripping from it all impurities that may be attached, as you hold this vision you should tune in the dials simultaneously locking onto the vibratory resonance.

You can then either place your image on the target plate, or an image of somebody else, simultaneously you can even place objects, items, stones or whatever else you seek to cleanse on the target plate. Simply turn on the switch/amplifier and let the machine do its thing.

3. Glamour Of Irresistibility

Two radionic boxes are required for this along with a double aux to chain the machines together and a psionic helmet. You’re also going to need your own photograph, a sigil of Lilith and a sigil of Asmodeus.

Sigil of Lilith

Sigil of Asmodeus

This one you want to open Lilith’s sigil, once you make a connection to get through it simply state that you seek for her to surround you in a glamour of irresistibility. Once done place on the first machine, on the copper plate that charged and activated sigil of Lilith, you’re also more than welcome to add oils and herbs onto that plate. I like to use “attraction oil” or “come to me oil” things of that nature.

Simply tune in the dials to the vibratory resonance of Lilith and her arousing glamour, once done activate and charge a sigil of Asmodeus. Do this with the intent of him amplifying Lilith’s glamour that’ll come over you, and to add to it the lustful fiery energy of Golachab to it, to add more of a magnetism effect. Once done place this on the second machine, on the copper plate and like before your more than welcome to add anything that correlates to his function or that are resonating ingredients to the energy of Asmodeus such as spirit oils and such.

Once done tune in the dials of the first machine whilst envisioning yourself at the end of this, surrounded by her energy in your aura, reflecting to others the irresistible urge to seek you and crave you, how does it feel, how would it feel, focus on all these things as you tune into the vibratory resonance of this task. Place the connector cable from the input of the first device to the second, to chain them together in the single operation. Next tune into the vibratory resonance of visualising that very same energetic glamour being injected with the fire of Asmodeus, drawing people to you like a moth to a flame, sense the profound magnetism and attraction it creates in that vision to people around you. How does it feel, what do you feel, what do you see, focus on all this as you tune in the dials.

Once done place your image on the target plate of the second device and plug in the psionic amplifying helmet into the first machine. Using the stick plate from the first device and with your other hand turning the dials on the helmet slowly, envisioning the finalised outcome of these powers and energies coming together. Know it to be an absolute certainty, you’re not seeing an internalised vision of desire, rather it’s a guaranteed glimpse into the inevitable result. As you tune the dials, hold the image now and turn on the helmets switch/amplifier and do the same with the other two boxes.

Now simply envisioning these energies being transmitted through you, continuously without effort without your intervention just observe. As your auric field begins to augment and change colour, temperature, feel the allure, the magnetism, the temptation, the beauty, the lust, the gravitational magnetism within the integrity of your toroidal field being charged, as you do this simply vibrate the name of Asmodeus and Lilith as a mantra over and over, until you feel you’ve fully assimilated this into you. Unplug the helmet and turn it off, but if you leave the machines running what’s gonna happen is rather than the glamour dissipating or dying down, it’ll continually increase in potency and all of this will continue to transmit to you.

4. Mind Control & Domination

What you will need is a radionic box, a microphone, a psionic helmet, a sigil of Grah’ah’talion and a black candle which I suggest anointing in domination oil and domination powder. I will also write a very small statement of what I want my target to think, feel, say or do and of course an actual image of the target, below is the sigil for Grah’ah’talion.

Begin by scrying into the sigil of Grah’ah’talion and vibrating his name three times as a mantra to call him forth and simply state the following.

“I call and summon forth in the name of Azazel, Grah’ah’talion, demon of the house of Anatel hear me now and come, Grah’ah’talion come”.

Simply repeating Grah’ah’talion come, until you make a potent connection, charge the sigil with the intention of Grah’ah’talion to control, manipulate and implant things into the mind of your target. Once done set the sigil on the copper plate, along with the written statement of your intent on top of it. Simply place the black spell candle on top of it simultaneously, along with the image of the target too, all on the one plate.

Tune into the the frequency of the targets mind but also the energies present on the copper plate, once done plug in the psionic helmet. Tune the dials with the intent of synchronising your mind, with the mind of the target.

Once done wipe off the target plate of any of your finger prints to remove yourself from the effects of the operation. Remove the targets image from the copper plate and place it on the targets plate, turn on the amplifier of the box and the helmet. Close your eyes, know that your mind is in sync with the mind of the target and whatever thoughts you want them to have, hold these thoughts in your mind allow them to be intensely overwhelming as you transmit them into the mind of the target do this until you feel like you can no longer continue.

Gaze into the black flame of the candle projecting the vision of the target being affected in the exact way you desire, exhaust that vision into the flame of the black candle and any remnants of desire within you. Once done unplug the helmet and plug into the input jack the microphone, whisper into the microphone as if you were whispering into the mind of the target. As if there is an immediate direct connection to their psyche, and state the following out loud.

“In the name of Grah’ah’talion I speak and command the subconscious mind of (targets name) I seal these following commands in you now, hear me (targets name)”.

Next recite over and over what you want them to think, what you want them to feel or do, know that they cannot resist your voice, and the influence of the demon enforcing all of this. Once done simply state the ending statement.

“Grah’ah’talion work upon the mind of (targets name) day and night, so it shall be, thank you”.

Afterwards simply unplug the microphone and allow the machine to simply run its course.

More coming soon

I’ll be updating this with methods of road opening utilising radionics, plus operations for healing, good luck, uncrossings, thoughtform creations, vampirism, how to banish your space using radionics and so much more. If you want to see these or want to know how to do something else comment below.

Sincerely,
C.Kendall.

11 Likes

This is fascinating :slightly_smiling_face:
I know that the radionics boxes can be expensive and I wonder if anyone here has had results from paper radionics?

2 Likes

Typo, Lol

5 Likes

Thank you yes just realised, and this is why I can’t stand autocorrect :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Actually you can get them for £200-£300 which is pretty cheap, I’ve seen the paper models you’re talking about as far as I’ve seen in my own experience it’s just a external symbolic thing. Yet the real radionics devices with internal circuitry, conductive metals, potentiometers, electrical amplifiers, crystal conduits, amplifying patterns and various other things create a real spiritual device. Myself and others like E.A. And J.S. And many others I’ve spoken too, have all marvelled at the fact that often it’s like these things are actually alive, they work so well and surpass the preconceived notions of most people that test or use them.

I always say the same thing, if you can invest in getting a good one I’d recommend it, it’s really worth it. I’ve gone through quite a few like the symbolic hieromyus thing, not to mention a UK build on a psionic device, plus an Etsy one I once bought all of these didn’t really do anything at all. As soon as I got my hands on a electrical unit, not just an electrical but it was engineered well, the internals were wired correctly, crystals empowered, amplifier inside it, amplifying patterns under the copper plate and stick plate, I noticed a huge difference. I’ve done experiments wherein I put in the minimum effort and energy, into a radionic working to see the effects and the actual outcomes and I’ve been blown away by it.

5 Likes

I got my machine a while back yet still haven’t quite figured out the function of the dials and what exactly they represent

While playing with the dials I’ve noticed like layers of reality open up, as if it was forcing the veil open

How do you work with the dials?

1 Like

The dials can be thought of as a type of sigil or hypersigil that represents and connects you to your relationship and link to the target through the witness. Think of it like tuning into a specific radio station but you are instead tuning into the station of your target, whether that is a person, concept, power, or entity. You can tune into the concept and power of wealth with this and then apply it to yourself or someone else in various ways mostly depending on the design of your machine. The dials are essentially a psychic radio to tune into whatever you want to work with or target.

3 Likes

Very good post, have you ever looked into using Tesla Coil’s alongside radionics?

1 Like

That’s the most epic question.

1 Like

Hello Mr Kendall. Thank you very much for your workings here. Did you have a road opener working for communication with somebody using radionic box? Thank you.

@C.Kendall This is fascinating stuff! Can you please share a link to the radionic box that works well for you? I’ve been considering experimenting with one to see how the results are but want to invest in a good one from the start. Thanks!

Welcome @lucifersbride It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3