Quick cash

Hey once again I need a little advice.

Now being the newbie I am I would like to evoke a being to help me gain a little extra cash.Being money is something I don’t have to throw around, I figure a good first attempt at evocation would be to gain a little cash.So my question is who should I call on to help me out, that would be recommended for someone as inexperienced as I am?

Thanks~kane

If you are inexperienced, I would not recommend you evoke anything. Start with simply opening a sigil. Search the forum for the Abremelin Money Square and try that. If you don’t know how, there is a link to the newsletter archive in a thread under the newcomer sub forum.

[quote=“Dakota kane, post:1, topic:4798”]Hey once again I need a little advice.

Now being the newbie I am I would like to evoke a being to help me gain a little extra cash.Being money is something I don’t have to throw around, I figure a good first attempt at evocation would be to gain a little cash.So my question is who should I call on to help me out, that would be recommended for someone as inexperienced as I am?

Thanks~kane[/quote]
Take a look here.[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/money-spells/money-spells-(and-other-workings)-that-yielded-results/msg35005/#msg35005]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/money-spells/money-spells-(and-other-workings)-that-yielded-results/msg35005/#msg35005[/url]

Alright thank you I’ll be sure to work on it. :slight_smile:

I’m just putting this out there, FWIW. To get quick cash for a need, seems to work extremely well. To get cash for wants, or large amounts just for the sake of having large amounts, doesn’t seem to work as well, if at all. The Multiverse seems to place a priority on need, and just kinda chuckles at want where money is the issue. Common advice is to focus on already having abundance in your life. Focusing on the lack of money will return just that; a lack of money. I know it may sound all New Agey, or White Lightey, but the Multiverse gives us what we ask for. If you’re so focused on your lack of money, the Multiverse says, “OK, here’s your lack of money”.

Here’s a link for using a little Chaos Magick to create, charge, and fire off your own sigils. Take time to read through it all, including the links within the article. I’ve got a pretty good success rate using sigils, probably somewhere in the 70% range, give or take.

[url=http://runesoup.com/2012/03/ultimate-sigil-magic-guide/]http://runesoup.com/2012/03/ultimate-sigil-magic-guide/[/url]

The Quickest MOST DARK Black Magick way is to ask some neighbors if they need help. Clearing snow off the driveway, picking up groceries, walking dogs, ebay, pawnshops… you can even bring a sigil! If you cant make $25 by the end of the day you should not be attempting anything much in life beyond that.

The problem CAN BE they then avoid you because they’ve just realised they have a neighbour who’s so broken down he wants to carry their crap for a few bucks, and looks at them to be a ready source of income… depends on the neighbourhood, posh areas will view you like scum and gossip about you, too poor and they don’t pay people to do anything because they’re, well, too poor.

Trust me, my childhood was this to the max - that and carrying notes to neighbours describing tales of woe of how someone lost their wallet etc., hoping no-one would refuse a short-term loan of £10 or whatever to a child… you’ve got to judge it right and maybe go a few blocks over if it’s a straight labour-for-cash deal, and ideally if you’re doing work in their home (like cleaning), take a photocopy of some major ID like passport, driver’s license, show the original and give them the copy for their files, maybe take a utility bill with your address, and then ask them for references when you’re done.

If you just ask neighbours if they want help they might think you’re just out to help as well, no payment needed, and embarrassment and bad feelings all round if you then turn round with your hand out - you got to be clear with people when you hustle those you can’t easily get away from!

Yeah, I had an interesting childhood! lol!!

1 Like

haha it builds character right, Lady E? :stuck_out_tongue:
A good combo I’d suggest then is to use a sigil, one you make or a well known spirits and print it discreet on a few flyers with a service you can offer. Target some neighbors to give to them. Include a rate for your work so you don’t get jacked like Lady Eva lol Many business people do this in various ways with cards and logos. Keep it very simple and direct. If none of those ideas sound good I’d say spend some time with candle Magick.

ONCE, mate. :wink:

Never afterwards! lol!!!