Questions- spirit marriage

I truly don’t think this woman knows any better, I don’t feel there is any reason to be harsh even despite her claims, which yes, I do believe it is not him and indeed either an attachment or mental illness / a combination. A more positive outcome I’d hope for would be how could the community assist in helping with information to rid herself of this attachment if she is willing to hear it :black_heart:

4 Likes

I completely agree! That is how I feel as well, and I would very much like to point it out to her, but King Paimon (who has also mentioned mental illness) said that she would not be willing to accept anything that doesn’t play into her own ideas, so approaching her would be useless. Interestingly, about two months before she showed up on the forum, He said: “The next person coming onto this forum who claims to be married to me – do not believe her.” He also mentioned that certain people might feel triggered due to their own insecurity and not-so honest accounts (which doesn’t necessarily mean they have bad intentions, they might just be confused and don’t want to admit it).

On a side note: He doesn’t care if some rando somewhere on the internet writes disrespectful stuff about Him, or if some chick brags about Him having supposedly banged her in her dreams, or whatever. What He does care about, though, is for His serious students, all of whom He appreciates, to spread useful knowledge that inspires whoever comes across it to improve themselves or resolve some negative situation they might be in. It’s not a competition about who is closer to Him, or who has found The Ultimate And Undisputable Truth – it’s about sharing what benefits others.

EDIT: Maybe if more people would approach BrancaPaymon, she might at least give it some consideration. This would require some kind of forum intervention, but she has already posted a photo in a “scan me” thread, and did not get any reaction from what I recall. I know that my or SoliMar’s take on the issue wouldn’t change anything, as King Paimon has indicated. I wish her no harm whatsoever.

5 Likes

I think your last bit, the “edit” is a lovely idea and I truly hope she gets the help she needs. Thank-you for listening to my point of view and thoughtfully sharing yours also :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

I hope so, too.

2 Likes

They actually can drive ppl to do that but not on the way that you think the being showing up and being there can do some real damage to a person’s mind if they have never seen or felt a dark beings energy. I know most are driving mad of dealing with a being with heavy energy so it’s not what you think lol

2 Likes

I kinda figured that was the case I mean he is a scary guy but not in that way just intemidating to me very stand offish n strict

2 Likes

Well I definitely agree and what I said up there is still a mystery of to who to give that credit. I’m normally a privet person when it comes to these matters but something in me told me to share so I did. I don’t even think me King Paimon have anything going on. It was just that one experience and that was that. Anyways I feel it may have been someone els. This was at least eight or so years ago. So who knows.

2 Likes

I’d try to see whom it was but well that is along time

Oh is that your spirit/demon spouse? Yeah i miss my love a lot. He once was with me in the spirit world and it was amazing, I danced around a fire as he watched me and took me to different places.

1 Like

I guess me and my love should be intimate more, i don’t astral project as much and he seems upset with me when I’m not there in his arms

2 Likes

I still struggle with astral projection but I will say the more energy I build and the more it exchange energy with Azrael the better I have gotten at it. The most recent exchange we had actually made me feel different.

2 Likes

Yeah they are wonderful aren’t they

1 Like

So wonderful and I’m deeply in love💕

2 Likes

Ph good news I had an ultra sound donw and it’s a good tging to go w.e reason my blood cells were attacking the baby they caught it on time and I got to see tge little one finally heis very small and there maybe two in there

1 Like

I totally feel you

I see I just read your intro i totally forgot the welcome but well welcome to balg :joy:I’ve been with furfur almost a full year now he is at most gentle and wonderful and extremely patient so I can see why you feel they way you do about yours Lue is very rare to be with some one he has been a wonderful teacher to me although I’m Abit spoiled as he says lol but I love him anyway

1 Like

Omg! 2!! That would be amazing. I wonder if your blood cells were attacking them because they are half demon? But that definitely explains why you’ve been so sick and tired.

1 Like

Yeah tell me about it it is a possibility that is why I’ve never had that happen before at all so it’s a new thing for me

1 Like

It’s so exciting though!

1 Like

I’m happy about it but well should still relax more

1 Like