Question Servitor technique

Im curious to know : if I draw a picture of a servitor I’d like to create , and treat the image as if it were the actual live servitor (offer ig candles and incense , talk to it as If it were real , etc…) would the servitor « come to life »?

Thanks

2 Likes

Using an image is @Keteriya 's preferred method of servitor creation so perhaps she will chime in, but yes, it could come to life, but it depends more upon your will and energy than simply making a drawing and praying to it, pretending it’s real.

3 Likes

Imop, not really unless you set out with fairly clear intent, that those actions would awaken the servitor, I don’t think the energy of the prayers would know on their own, to just do that.

Prayers would be any easy method to charge up the servitors though, during the creation process, and the more energy input, the more real they begin to appear to me. However, most of the authors and such that I have read, set aside another step to specifically awaken the servitor- Which need not be complicated, intent definitely matters, and I find usually they don’t need the step, but it solidifies things, particularly for the human mind, if you do.

I think you’d just need to be clear you expected that when the servitor had enough energy stored from the prayers, that you would awaken it, or the energy would automatically.

I think, if I wanted to use what your suggesting/prayers -that’s how I’d do it. :rofl::blush:

2 Likes

Could an entity charge the picture to bring the being alive . Let’s say I wanted to destroy an organization, could I ask Azrarel (angel of death) to infuse II with energy ?

If do any particular technical ? Just evoke it and ask it to do it ? Or perhaps black Tara ?

1 Like

Yes, you can ask a spirit to help create a servitor.

2 Likes

So uh any chance i could design my own newbie magick spell or ritual that heavily empowers any thought form i choose?

Okay we can ask spirits to help create a thought form so i imagine we could also ask another thought form to help in its creation. Like have a psychic anime egregore power up your creation.

It would heavily depend on the power of the thoughtform. Generally, they are not strong enough. Angels and demons have been worked with by magicians for thousands of years. No modern egregore would have anywhere close to that same level of power.

1 Like

Thanks.

Also can a thought form become more powerful from emotion? For example say i called a specific emotion into myself,really let it build up within me,then focus my mind on the thought form while feeling the chosen emotion at its strongest. The mission here is to focus and fuse all that emotion into the chosen thought form.

Possibly over a long period of time, but just feeding it emotions won’t do much. Magicians have used certain emotions as fuel for servitors before, but it hardly makes them super powered. It’s just a power source. It’s better to give a servitor an inexhaustible source, like the sun instead.

1 Like

If you feed a thought form too much energy all at once,will the thought form explode or die or something? Is there a limit to how much power a thought form can take?

Yes, there is a limit to how much energy anything can take. If you try to feed a servitor too much energy, it won’t explode, it will simply stop absorbing it.

Think of it like putting too much food on your plate. You will just stop eating.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight Thanks again. So just emotion is not the best power food but if i kept doing that again and again some kind of progress would eventually come from it.

On the idea of using the sun as a servitor or egregore power source,would i just imagine the thought form is connected to the sun and will it to be so?

No, no progress will come from it. As I said, it’s would simply be a power source.

When creating a servitor, you have to give it something to feed on. If you feed it a certain emotion, and only that emotion, then every time the spirit needs energy to do something, it will manipulate your emotions so it can feed. That’s why you hear stories of servitors turning on their creators. It’s because they didn’t give it a proper energy source so, in order to keep functioning, the spirit has to get the energy from the magician it is connected to.

1 Like

No, you would just tell it that it will draw power from the sun when you create. Basically, you make it part of its programming.

1 Like

Maybe i could also use the sun to create a thought form by imagining myself grabbing part of the sun and shaping that piece of the sun into a thought form with my hands.

Ah i see. Yeah i will probably make a thought form that uses the sun as food so it won’t eat all my energy. Or tell it that all of existence is its food.