Question on Qliphothic Alchemy

I have recently began my journey into the Qliphoth, and I love it already! However, I am wondering if while I am initiating, would it be detrimental to invoke spirits unrelated to the specific Qlipha I’m currently working with? To elaborate, I initiated into Nahemoth nearly a month ago, would it be safe to invoke Satan during this time, for an unrelated working, with unrelated intent, or would invoking anything outside of the specific Qlipha fuck up the alchemy? I know that Satan is good for anything and everything, but I don’t know about in this specific context.

Thanks in advance for the answers!

1 Like

Satan is the ruler of Thaumiel. All the Qliphothic areas are in a constant relationship. As long as you work with the Qliphotic spheres it is everything legit.

4 Likes

You Will face experiences in all the spheres at the same time sometimes, sometimes not, i recommend you building a relationship with a Spirit Patron to Guide you

3 Likes

So basically it’s fine as long as I end up working with Thaumiel later in the journey? Or should I put the other working on hold, and only work with Satan in Thaumiel? (I plan on initiating into every sphere in order regardless)

1 Like

In the past I’ve worked extensively with Beelzebub, I consider him my Spirit Guide/Patron (this was long before I began Qliphothic initiation); since initiating into Nahemoth, I’ve built a solid relationship with Na’amah; on vision quests, to Nahemoth, I keep meeting Stolas, and he has acted as a guide, on some of these vision quests; but I’ve also heard Lilith makes a great guide too. What are your thoughts on this? Would you say that since Stolas has been appearing to me that he would make a good guide in this working?

1 Like

If you want advice, I;d say do whatever pleases you, its magic there are no strict external rules, as long as you dont confuse the domains of each demon everything should be fine. Do also as demons tell you, ask them.

3 Likes

If he coming at you, i think Stolas is a good Guide.

Do you do some mantra to open your third eyes? I remember tl doing the mantra ISIS everyday through 2 months till i have a strong third eyes, i could see visions like all the day long, but i stopped to do this mantra and my third eye kinda closed.

I started this week to begin again daily my mantra practices to make my third eye stronger

2 Likes

108 repetitions each day?

I thought so too! Thanks for the advice!

For me, I don’t use mantra for my Third Eye, but I do daily chakra work, visualizations, energy work, structuring exercises, and breathing techniques. All in all takes about 1-2 hours, and I usually do all that twice daily: once in the morning, once before bed. I hope this helps!

1 Like

20 min everyday before sleep It"s pronounced. IIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSS ( LIKE A SNAKE)

1 Like

Thank you, is it linked to the Egyptian goddess or the IS rune?

1 Like

ISIS egyptian Goddess. In the myth she has a veil, and meditating on her, you throw out her veil and open your true sight

Interesting thank you, maybe there is a link to the IS rune because it is associated with the opening of the chakras. So I vibrate IIIIIISSSSSSSS short break IIIIIISSSSSSS longer break and repeat right?

1 Like

Isis is very important and powerful and as best for banishing. For example the IAO banishing Isis Apophis Osiris is one of the most potent formula

Yes.

There shouldn’t be a problem, but the only thing is that if you skip several spheres and go too high, then you can still operate, but just won’t be able to understand the full capacity of the spheres.

I started the Qlippoth a few days ago. And I already invoked Lucifer, Lilith, Nahemoth, Samael…You can invoke whoever your led to.