Question on how to get back an ex

I have an ex that cant look past all the hurt we put each other through, and i just want to know about good spells that would help her heal and bring us back together as lovers there is a 3-4 year history with this one.

2 Likes

positive thoughts about the one you love kindness forgiveness unconditional love is a huge thing , meeting regularly lunch coffee or just anything to ne close . I have constant dreams of this one girl I went to school with I resented her for many years because I was protecting myself now I wish I had her in my life in my arms all because others where lying to me about her. and I was so confused about everything going on . So never let an opportunity go by its hard to say I love you but it gets easier the more you say it

1 Like

Sallos works great for that, be respectful and open a door for friendship with him and talk to him, hell help.

2 Likes

I agree. Sallos has my ex and I on a path to getting back together. He enjoys this craft. If you talk to him regularly he’ll be there for you.

1 Like

Some advice I gave another member recently:

This is February and Valentine’s Day is almost upon us. There is a whole lot of people who are and will be putting out Love-Relationshippy energy.
You can use that to your advantage, as it will be more plentiful and amped-up this month than it is in the rest of the year.

If you like tools…use a red candle to maintain the remembrance of Love, a black candle to remove any obstruction, and a white candle for union/reunion of your bond.

You probably don’t even need the candles. The important bit is to suck in all that Love stuff crackling in the air and redirect it to the target of your intention.

2 Likes

This. Everybody has love on the brain and you can feel the romance in the air. Use it to your advantage

2 Likes

Sallos will help you. He might only provide friendship right now because he is laying a new foundation for you. Continue to form a relationship with the Great Duke and he will be there as you need him to be.

1 Like

Whole thread of things that have worked for people here:

1 Like

I always see tis a circle of sugar. Honey and cinamon. Ts used in soutamerica,

Are you saying that a circle of sugar, honey, and cinnamon is a “get my ex back” spell used in South America?

Not being snarky, your reply is a bit confusing. :smiley:

2 Likes

Well, honey and cinnamon is something quite treasured in Latinoamerica. At least from my experience in Mexico.

1 Like

Kkind like ingredients. Or american sweet jar. To sweet person.