Question about symbol magick?

Hey :wave:, I have a question about King Solomons seals, does anyone think it would be a good idea to tattoo seals on my skin in order to use them, and also would they automatically be activated.
Would tattooing Solomon seals work?
Plz share any and all opinions

This might help…

There’s plenty of threads on this topic…

I’m assuming you are talking about the planetary seals for various material gain, not the specific symbol known as the Seal of Solomon.

No, they would not be “automatically” activated. You have to consecrate them when you engrave them in metal so engraving them in flesh would still require consecration as well.

Tattooing the seals upon your skin could cause possible problems when working with certain spirits.

How would i concentrate on activating it if a tattoo artist does the tattoo, can i activate it later?

And what spirits might be “offended” by these solomon seals?

How would i concentrate on activating it if a tattoo artist does the tattoo, can i activate it later, would that eork?

How would i concentrate on activating it if a tattoo artist does the tattoo, can i activate it later, would that still work?

You would first consecrate the ink. If the tattoo artist is so inclined, they may let you say an invocation or prayer over their tools. If not, you can do it before you begin.

You can also offer the pain of the process to your deity as you are being tattooed.

Some demons don’t get along with the Solomon tradition. Though the pentacles are planetary in nature, they still have god names and other words of power on them that may clash with other energies.