Question about ginger root in love spells and general reflections

Hi.
I would like to share my thoughts on magic and ask about the use of ginger root in love magic.

I am relatively new to magic. Throughout the previous year, I commissioned magical actions from a certain magician, but since April of this year, I decided to take matters into my own hands because commissioning these actions from someone else was financially draining for me. Last year, I wasn’t particularly interested in magic in any significant way. I didn’t know about LBRP, lust of results, law of attraction, etc. I also didn’t know about this forum or various grimoires at that time. Without dragging it out unnecessarily, I’ll just say that I didn’t realize how ENORMOUSLY important letting go of results is at that time. When I thought, “Screw it, I don’t care about it anymore,” miracles started happening, and that’s when the magic began to manifest. The approach of the person on whom the spells were cast changed 180 degrees. I couldn’t believe it myself. In my country, there is a saying “Have a fuck it attitude, and it will be given to you,” and it is 100% true. I would like to share the details with you, but I don’t know if I should do so under the law of concealment, as this matter is still open.

Now, on to the second issue, which is a question about the use of ginger root in love magic. As mentioned above, since the beginning of April of this year, I have been on my own magical journey and have already performed two rituals for a petition for results from the DoM book, and I plan to perform more rituals soon (Layering petitions). I don’t deny that the petitions concern the aspect of love, although it’s not so much about love as it is about resuming contact. Before performing the first ritual, for several days, I got to know the demon (I listened to his enn in the evenings, read about it on the internet, and watched videos about him). One evening, while listening to his enn, something strange happened. With my eyes closed, I clearly saw the outlines of closed eyes and a nose in purple (one of his colors), as if he were sleeping and waiting for my call.

Do you know that feeling when you go to bed, close your eyes and after a few minutes your mind gets filled with what seems like foreign thoughts and sometimes visions without images? I know it’s hard to explain the latter, but sometimes I experience it and I guess that’s what happens during meditation. I haven’t meditated yet, currently I don’t have much time for relaxation and meditation. So, lying down on my bed and closing my eyes without thinking about anything, sometimes I hear voices in my head and have visions without images. It’s not a dream because I’m aware of my surroundings, I feel my body and hear what’s happening around me. Yesterday, when I lay down on my bed for a nap, I asked these two demons to give me information about what I should do next during this state. I closed my eyes and after about 3-5 minutes, I “saw” myself performing some kind of ritual with a ginger root. I cut it in half and put something in it, but I don’t remember what because I woke up from this state. I can’t maintain it for long. Usually, when I regain full consciousness, I think, “Holy shit, how could I even think of something like that?”

Ending this long post, I have a question for you: do you know any ritual (love/reconciliation) that involves cutting a ginger root and putting something inside?

3 Likes

Thats a very good read, i enjoyed it too. I use ginger in most of my workings but never did i ever put anything inside? Keep me posted im intrigued . Blessed be on your journey of the spiritual path.

1 Like

Depends tradition in some ginger powder is used to love/ money and sex, or tea to increase virility.i saw money spells which ginger is a must.or love spell saying it will heat up.

1 Like

I can’t find any specific spell or ritual that involves putting something inside the ginger root, but I may be missing the right search terms.

This being said, what I see is ginger is used for a fiery aspect, to speed things up, to protect and to heal.

I note carving initials into a root or using it like a poppet similar to a mandrake root seems to be a thing too.

I have some ginger root and honestly I’m not very good with it yet, I bought it for cooking and teas but it’s kinda difficult to peel, so I’m trying to imagine how you would do what you dreamed.

I think there are several types of ginger root, like what I have I am pretty sure is called an American ginger root, so if it’s similar to other plants it may be completely different from what you dreamed.

For example I know there is American mandrake and there is the mandrake they talk about for spells and rituals and they have different uses.

1 Like

it’s great to see that you’ve experienced positive results by letting go and allowing the magick to work. Indeed, releasing attachment to the outcome is an essential aspect of successful magickal practice.

As for your question about using ginger root in love magick, I am not aware of a specific ritual that involves cutting ginger root and placing something inside it. However, ginger is known for its fiery and passionate properties, making it an excellent ingredient for love and attraction spells. Here’s a simple ritual you can create based on the vision you received:

1. Prepare your ritual space: Cleanse the area, light candles, and burn some incense to set the mood. You may also want to call upon the demon you have been working with for guidance and support.

2. Gather your materials: Get a fresh ginger root, a sharp knife, a piece of paper, and a pen.

3. Write your intention: On the piece of paper, write down your desire for love or reconciliation. Be specific about the qualities you want in a relationship and the outcome you wish to achieve.

4. Cut the ginger root: Carefully cut the ginger root in half, creating a small cavity where you can place your written intention.

5. Place your intention inside: Fold the piece of paper with your intention and place it inside the ginger root cavity.

6. Seal the ginger root: You can use a natural twine or thread to bind the two halves of the ginger root together, effectively sealing your intention inside.

7. Meditate on your intention: Focus on the ginger root and visualize your desired outcome. Feel the energy of the ginger root amplifying your intention and attracting the love or reconciliation you desire.

8. Bury or keep the ginger root: Once the ritual is complete, you can either bury the ginger root in a place that is meaningful to you or keep it in a safe place until your intention manifests.

9. Release and trust: As with any magickal work, it’s important to release your attachment to the outcome and trust the process.

Feel free to adapt this ritual to your needs and intuition. Remember, the most effective magick often comes from personal connection and creativity.

1 Like

I bought this ginger root. I have no idea what type it is. I only know that it comes from Peru. :grin:

1 Like

OMG, thank you very much! I will definitely try it. :grin:

1 Like

That looks like what I have and I know the little knobbies will turn white and eventually sprout greens and it will continue to grow if it’s not been treated with anti sprouting hormones.

However. I am an absolute mess with trying to use it, so I’ll be curious to see if you have any easier time cutting and stuffing it.

1 Like

I bought this root a few days ago to get acquainted with ginger, as I had never even held it before. I will probably buy a new root for the purpose of the ritual.

1 Like

You can put the petition inside or a picture of the target with petition on the back. Then tie it together with red ribbon if is for love… :slight_smile: