Question about Alchemy

lol, I got you :wink: … but not really :stuck_out_tongue:

Alright then question. Is this book good? Or should I go only with “Tree of the Qliphoth”?

I have started working with Lilith a bit. I didn’t know she had a hand in this, I’ll call to her before Cain.

@Lamb-of-Hell-666
Honestly, I would stick with Karlsson’s book and avoid “Tree of Qliphoth”… I do believe I got the latter and it wasn’t what I was looking for. The latter is more personal anecdotes and experiences rather than study material.

Karlsson’s book is worth reading, and then reading several more times.

I also should mention that Arachne is good for dark alchemy, cuz I feel she is feeling left out…

1 Like

I agree that she’s left out. I haven’t heard of her. Anything you suggest?

1 Like

I believe I was introduced to her by:

That’s a good book overall, actually.

Edit: I’d be remiss to not also suggest Black Magic of Ahriman. It’s focus is on alchemy. I’m working on it right now. It’s a bit more ritualistic, and requires some effort, but I have already had success with it.

1 Like

Ah I’ve heard of her just didn’t remember the name at first.

Oddly enough I was looking at that book once.

What kind of success with it? If you don’t mind me asking.

Ok mate…If you have money buy Qliphothic Meditations and Qliphothic evocations and invocation both are written by Asenath Mason,if you don’t check out website of VK Jehannum he has a lot of Qliphothic rites,invocations,evocations,prayers,initiations etc…

2 Likes

I would say that if you needed any help with Qliphoth, you could ask me. But then I remembered that I am just learning it lol

1 Like

That’s why I didn’t pm you instead.

1 Like

can’t blame ye

Sounds like CollaBoration.

@anon45666910, before resurrecting an old thread and responding to a post, please check the member’s profile to see if they are still active on the forum. You can do that by clicking on their profile picture. The member to whom you’re responding hasn’t been on the forum in three years.

1 Like