Psychic Development for the Magician

Woah…

I literally just did a working with Azazel to prepare me for training in this type of magick, got up, opened the forum page, and read this post.

The synchronicity is unreal-

much thanks Adam, I will put this information to excellent use. Please add more as time goes on!!!

[][][][][]

Hail Azazel!

23 Likes

Hail!

5 Likes

Couple of years ago I made a meditation that is like this but on the opposite spectrum, where I meditate that I’m in a wood with a clearing like a green field in the middle of the wood and there stand a ordinary white door. When opening the door bright white light shines from the other side and when stepping in to the light my body is slowly swallowed by the light only leaving my consciousness left and here I can connect with past and living mystics and other entities that reached perfection.

20 Likes

This looks great! I’m going to give this a shot right after I take a shower.

Thanks for the good information. It seems like an excellent place for me to start!

1 Like

Perhaps they are copying me or the guy that wrote it had similar ideas. Perhaps he got the meditations in a conversation with Thoth. From what I hear they recognize Thoth as one of the 9 sons of Satan. So paying homage may gain you some insights. But I crafted that meditation on my own with Thoth.

17 Likes

That’s amazing. Simple and effective. It got me properly down and in seamingly record time. I forgot to do the ear thingys, but am looking foreward to exploring it in more depth. Thank you Adam thoth

2 Likes

Thanks, I’m glad it could be helpful to you.

1 Like

I’m glad I decided to look at the top forums of all time. This has helped tremendously. I started hearing spirits, having a random conversation, instantly. I’m feeling all sorts of crazy energy too. Honestly, thanks for this. :star_struck:

11 Likes

I’ve had some interesting experiences that I wrote down here:

And here:

Its one hell of a trip

11 Likes

That it really is. I have some intriguing experiences already. Maybe I should write a forum about it too in case I can keep you all updated?

5 Likes

Good way to know you aren’t nuts too :rofl:

6 Likes

Thanks I’m glad it helped you. I hope to bring all my techniques to those it may help. Cheers!

4 Likes

For some reason, im not getting the kind of results (ie. seeing things and hearing things) that others have gotten recently with this technique. I’m not sure if im doing something wrong, but i never get much impression that anything is happening around me. I do sometimes get a bit tired during it though. One thing i struggle with while doing this is staying focused on the images im supposed to be creating. I sometimes find myself wandering about to other random thoughts until i snap myself out of it. Any advice?

9 Likes

That’s just the void, don’t worry. Go there for a purpose, such as listening for spirits or seeing them. Just allow them to come to you. It takes some practice :slight_smile:

10 Likes

The key is keeping your mind blank, hence the void aspect of it. It’s about holding the blank state as long as possible.

15 Likes

I’ve been curious myself as to how it is meant to manifest. I suppose it would be different for everyone. I always assumed I would have to try for subtle impressions in my mind and be satisfied with what I got because it’s such a distance to push through, but lately I’ve actually been hearing things in my physical ear (always the left ear).

It’s really murky though, but I’m still just learning. I get quick syllables, they sound like rolling over a live radio station between two dead ones, and getting a second of clean audio. I also got cadence at one point, like a lilting conversation, but it was like being underwater and trying to hear someone talking on the shore. Couldn’t make out anything.

It also frequently gives me mind’s eye visuals of the color red, billowing silk, and reptile scales.

6 Likes

quick question…is the 3 sun method for meditation necessary for this to work? I have trouble concentrating and focusing on just relaxing the more i have to think about stuff like different colored suns moving about…so i was thinking of switching to a simpler method for getting myself relaxed, then doing the void meditation as outlined

1 Like

That should work. It is just needed as a way to get yourself relaxed and cleared of the day’s shit.

(@AdamThoth please correct me if I’m incorrect)

2 Likes

I guess whatever works for you.

3 Likes

Is there a list of exercises somewhere?

2 Likes