Prove Me Wrong?

I believe any of you could be a Billionaire with the help of Magick
Anybody can dance Like Michael Jackson ?
But the reason i could guess is that Either you’re satisfied with what you have or You’re not putting effort on it. …
BTW,Any of you asked any Demon for a huge sum of money???

Money is an illusion.

3 Likes

Means???

I think this may answer your question…

3 Likes

I’ve read these but only one of them acquired Millions…

1 Like

This is not a list of “all” members who made money from magick. It’s just an example that it’s not only possible, but it’s already done. I think that’s enough to prove the point.

You don’t expect each and every magician and witch to list all and every success they had from magick in their lives to prove something they don’t care to prove to anyone. An example should be enough :slight_smile:

If it helps, you can add me to that list, in all categories :wink:

Instead of asking that, practice magick and make your own millions and dance like Michael Jackson. I can’t see the point of telling others what they can do, and forget to tell that to yourself and actually do it. Unless what you’re actually looking for is someone to popup and prove to you that it’s possible and they did it, so you can start doing it.

You’re not looking for someone to prove you wrong, you’re asking for someone to prove you right so you could start copying that person after you get the proof you’re looking for.

I guess :smile:

7 Likes

I make some pretty decent amounts off doing casts. Im sure if I really really tried I could pull like $1500 a week. Guess thatd be millions before I die right?

4 Likes

Thank You…I like these type of Inspiring Replies
And Yeah I’m not askin someone to prove Miracles …
I believe in Miracles …
Purpose of this Topic was just to Boost or Recharge of my Faith in Possibility of Anything
Cause Past few week i’ve been in my Depressive Days
This was just a Reminder to Myself and others who need it

3 Likes

$1500 a week cool!!@

Is Time an Illusion too???

Yes, all things are an illusion. Even your sense of self is an illusion, because from one moment to the next, you’re not the same person. Cells have died, new cells have been born, your hair and nails continue to increase in growth. You look in a mirror and associate that image you see with “me” and “I” but it’s not you. It is an illusion, you remember history and you believe that these memories caracterise “me” and “I”. Very few people possess the ability of perfect recall, most of us have false memories and false details of memory all throughout your mind. Just watch two people tell the same story, they each remember different parts of it, and some remember it falsely in some cases. “I” and “me” are illusions. It is by identifying with your body that you cause yourself to be reborn again and again.

5 Likes

Okay…
Ladies and Gentleman
I’m Leon S.Gill
And i’ll be a Billionaire soon and will set an example that Demons could do everything

2 Likes

That’s My Commitment

1 Like

Yeah, they can help a lot if you put in the work.

2 Likes

Well that’s the problem mostly. People think that they can be rich in 2 weeks. But if you do nothing yourself, it’s crazy to expect a being to help you.

I got a lot of help when installing a new kitchen in my house and with healthcare bills. But I work hard and If I needed to do extra hours then I did it. And yes then magical doors can open and bring some extra cash.

However I’m not a firm believer in the 2 weeks 1,2 million thing, money needs to come from a financial source. But I do believe in that circumstances can change so that you can have what you need fulfilled.

4 Likes

Well Brother
I know the Plan

1 Like

I always wondered what tha entity gain in return after helpin

1 Like

The reality is that you have to “work” to live. Nothing comes to you just like that. Take for example those who inherit millions of dollars. They still have to work in some form or another. As another person pointed out, money is an illusion it is only a single cog (an important one perhaps) in the grand engine.

Edit: It isnt money that makes the world go round, but work. Without work we would cease to be.

4 Likes

Paper money is a a true illusion and even more so numbers on a screen.

2 Likes