Production and Design Complaints RE: The Complete Works

Dude, get the writtings of Dee that got scanned, wtf is that letter? I cant read that shit lol, you cant understand that bad handwriting.

No really…

I really don’t care which version of the book I could get, as long as I could get it. I would gladly pay $400 for the book. I didn’t even know about the book when it was offered, otherwise I would have bought it then. It is just soooo frustrating to want to get started in these studies and not be able to get access to the book. Since I want to follow, what I feel is, the best course in learning these skills, I am trying to hold out until I can read the necessary information, before taking the first video course. Does anyone have any opinions about how successful they think the courses would be without learning the skills in the books first? I think that I saw E.A. in one of his videos saying that the books were the “prerequisites”, or stepping stones for the courses… I’m just trying approach this program from the angle that will give me the best results in the long run… Thanks for the help…

Ok… Reading the books is good, but EA has ‘magickally’ (I’m not pardoning that pun) made the video course relevant to both people with zero experience and those with lots of experience. I had no real experience prior to purchasing the course and it has been the best couple hundred dollars I’ve spent. He starts off from the very basics and works his way up to the advanced levels, so you don’t need to read any of his books, he explains everything thoroughly along the way.

My advice would be to get the video course and start practicing immediately. You can read the books at a later stage.

Hope this helps.

Thank You So Much Ryan! That does help me a lot. (And probably many others who have the same question.) Knowing that the course starts out from a beginner’s level makes me feel much better about ordering it. I think that I will take your advice and start the course as soon as I get a chance. Thank You for your time and help! It is Greatly Appreciated!

No worries brother, he also walks you through how to get into the theta/gamma sync, which is awsome for those who need help with that too.

I can confirm that the course is excellent; and he does indeed give very easy but effective techniques to get into the Theta/gamma sync.

Highly recommended

ironically, although i was one of the few who bought the divination course and eventually asked for a refund (and no, i did not have the ability to download any of the videos, and thus do not have copies of them), i would absolutely recommend the course to beginners, the intermediate and anyone who does not have experience in at least one or two of the areas covered. as i have worked through all of EAs books, there wasn’t much for me to learn, although the method of delivery is vastly more practical than book learning. i was tempted to keep it, but as i knew about 80%+ of the material, i opted to put the money to the collected works and to purchase the evocation course when it’s released as i’m completely addicted to evocation right now, and i would really appreciate any opprtunity to be guided into areas of which i know only some or even very little. and this is coming from someone who is accomplished in evocation etc, so it’s high praise for both the divination course and great respect for the forthcoming evocation course. that said, on the off chance that i have already progressed further than the material of the course, i would again ask for a refund but only so as to be able to put the money towards the next course scheduled for release later in the year. naturally, i’ll be keeping anything that helpd me learn something useful, like the interview with a magus series. to be frank, though, i liked some interviews more than others, but that’s the nature of this type of work. no complaints, just truthful opinions regarding their value to my own development.

kind regards, james.

Thank all of you for your help and advice!

James if I’m proficient with tarot, pendulum an currently learning runes would the divination course be worth the money or do you think it would be better spent on the evocation course? I’ve yet to start scrying and I have problems holding theta-gamma both of which are covered in the course. I’ve been practicing the meditations from WOD and the OAA material in hopes it will help train my mind to hold the trance state more efficiently.

The Mastering Divination course does teach pendulum, runes, and tarot, but that’s really just the beginning. Once you get these physical means down, then I teach how you can read tarot without any tarot cards, how you can communicate with spirits directly, how you can scry into various substances, and how you can open your spiritual sight to see and hear and receive from the well of all knowledge Itself!

Yes, the suprising part of the course for me was:

“So…why am i using the cards? That’s silly. I dont need them”

The title “Mastering” has it reasons lol