Praise to Grand Duke Sallos

I just want to thank Grand Duke Sallos for his help today! I had an important conversation today with a potential love that I’ve definitely screwed up with in the last 12 days. Grand Duke Sallos brought him to me twice today when I was sure he was going to ghost. He actually had a conversation with me tonight about the state of our relationship. Right now, he has me on seen because I’m asking for a second chance with him. I hope to continue to work with Grand Duke Sallos on this obstacle- does anyone have any suggestions on how I can progress this situation? I will provide any details necessary!

1 Like

Welcome @The_Black_Opulent It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves before posting, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Is that a irl relationship or an online relationship?

It’s an irl relationship, but we mostly communicate through social media. We met irl, and we used to meet irl weekly before things started getting jiffy at the beginning/second week of this month. We have known each other for almost two months now.

Id suggest working with great Duke Dantalion as well to make him change his mind or be more welcoming of the idea of getting back together and working things out

2 Likes

I fell asleep listening to Sallos’ Enn on loop and woke up to Dantalion’s, so I’d say that’s a sign if there ever was one! Thank you for your suggestion! I’m going to look up some offerings I can make to both, but do you have any suggestions that have worked for you?

1 Like

I’d also like to share that I started this work with Sitri- it got him to reconsider a sexual relationship with me within a single day which was so exciting! but things ended up getting chaotic by that evening, so I thanked him for his work and moved to Sallos. Should I give Sitri another go?

With Duke Dantalion i always offer any berry teas (blueberry, raspberry, etc ) and i pick up some flowers for him everytime i get the chance
But i think good wine or whiskey would be good too

Im not so sure fr Duke Sallos since i couldnt find much informarion but after my second evocation i fell asleep and dreamt i was offering fruits and apples so i took it as a sign to offer that but i heard good quality alcohol is fine too

Good luck with everything

1 Like

I work with Duke Dantalion, and one of the offerings he appreciates is vanilla chai tea, along with just allowing him to do the work that which you requested, and not micromanaging & asking for signs all the time.

2 Likes

Yesterday I had his Enn, along with Sallos, and Lerajie playing at one point I even had Zagan’s playing I’m just hoping they heard my request but because ’ that time for me’ has come and I placed some of my blood on each sigil. It’s each for different goals, I cannot have an altar so offering stuff is difficult, I do have peppermint tea, and I do have honey and cinnamon. I just don’t know if any of them would like that

My goals are breaking apart, making a relationship toxic, causing communication issues, getting my lover back arguments, So far I’ve had little movement. they have snapped a couple of times at the other person but this was months before I called upon the help of everyone I’ve listed. I heard recently that a lot is going on behind the scenes that the energy is red the last time I checked someone told me that it meant pain and suffering and most of the work being done is within the mind so I’m not sure how to take that. I do know that offering a piece of myself can basically amplify, the thing is I don’t know how to talk to them without asking for divination…

1 Like

It’s funny you say that- I tried evoking him in the sauna and hot tub this morning because they were peaceful and after a long time, I did feel like he was getting annoyed😅 he seems to differ from Sallos in that way because I literally stay in constant evocation with him until he delivers, so that’s great to know!

1 Like

Thank you so much for all of your help! Maybe I can even set up a little tea party for him as an offering☺️ Does he respond well to blood or hair sacrifices?

Really?, that’s a silly experience I think I tried to reach out to him twice but I don’t know if he heard me I only did it though so I could give them my blood on their sigil how do you know he’s around?

You’re referring to Dantalion correct?

I am! I just tried earlier today, so we’ll see how it goooes…

Unfortunately, I have no experience with divination but while you feel his presence around you please let him know that I’m thankful if he’s accepted working alongside the others/my petition to influence the mind, i’m probably going to leave peppermint tea out for him later tonight to share with me if I feel any better.

I wish you luck on everything

1 Like

Ive never heard of hair sacrifices before but its better to give blood offering after you’ve established a good relationship with the spirit , i hear its very powerful

1 Like