Practice Reading Akashic Records…

He will, but he wants you to work with him in a state of heightened purity. In other words, he is about to demand more of you so that you can obtain greater results. He wants you to out an emphasis on auric cleanliness and energetic hygiene when approaching him, to have a more formal attitude in many respects and to understand more clearly the distance between him and yourself regarding your soul and him as a spirit. It sounds like he wants you to consider the disparity of relations (the differences in who you are) and begin to approach both with more devotion and a greater sense of reverence and actual seriousness. Not just seriousness in the sense of “wow I really want to attain this goal” but seriousness regarding the understanding of who he is in himself compared to who you are in yourself, and take that difference seriously and let it be a guide to how you ought to behave around him.

However, my commentary on this is that demons are generally spiritual narcissists and this sounds like an attempt to reel you into a relationship that will promote greater DEPENDENCY on him as opposed to INDEPENDENCE that comes from acting freely from the self. Take that for what it is worth and act how you see fit!

Give no attention to spirits at all at this time except determining who your guides are.

Focus first on the clear manipulation of your bodily energy and the clear focus of your imagination. Get to the point where you have achieved hyperphantasia (look it up), clear mental imagery that is cinematic in character where you can look at things in your imagination in complete detail from multiple angles and experience them with all of your five senses.

Use your sense of consciousness and awareness to move energy at will throughout the body with the physical sensation of movement. Practice auric vision that is PHYSICAL in nature (get used to seeing the aura with your physical eyeballs. It can be done. Just keep repeating the techniques).

Do these three things as a foundation while trying to figure out who your guides are and from there you will have a good launchpad into other esoteric arts.

1 Like

I have seen similar dreams before

Before and after.

1 Like

For this you will have to have knowledge of journeying to the otherworld. Have you made otherworld journeys to either elemental kingdoms, faerieland, Jinnistan or anywhere similar?

1 Like

No but i live in middle east, and my area has djinns.

1 Like

Well then try this technique. I use it for faerieland, and to be honest, the Djinn and the fae are simply different cultural expressions of the same exact reality. Mortal being in etheric bodies that have freewill and a variety of expressions.

And interestingly enough, you are now the THIRD person I have spoken to having experiences of the Djinn that seems to be like- a Djinn awakening. They are asking to be recognized in their dignity as free people and looking for relationships with humans that are not vampiric, but instead are exchanges of mutual love, not slavery. This is very interesting. I can predict what you will experience and find but I will not so I don’t color your experience. I almost guarantee you though you will come across either a Marid or Silat type of Djinnyah. However, stay open and don’t expect anything- just don’t be surprised if you do.

Now- do this.

From the heart chakra, channel energy into the right hand. Trace in the air before you a seven pointed star, projecting the heart chakra energy from the hand into the air and drawing with it.

It is important to use the heart chakra, because it is the nexus point of travel from every dimension.

After tracing this in the air before you stretch out both hands in front of you and vibrate a tone either psychically or with your mouth, and see the septagram (seven pointed star) begin to ripple. Like water being disturbed. As this happens, think of the Djinn you are trying to contact and see through the septagram to whatever location begins to appear. Look carefully, and when the septagram STOPS rippling and you have a clear destination on the other side, either physically or astrally step through the septagram into the world beyond, and FEEL the transport and shift. This will result in a subtle shift in consciousness. Then, sit still and just go with the imagery that presents itself, all the while travelling and intending to get to the person you are trying to help. I cannot say what will happen, only that if you follow the signs your higher self gives, you will find what you are after, which could possibly be totally symbolic.

Try this and let me know how it goes. When you are done, return to your own reality through the same kind of portal and make sure to close it behind you. Be alert and cautious- watch for traps. I would hate for it to be Al Ahmar just waiting to spring a trap.

2 Likes

Wow,your answer is very detailed, tnx man,Unfortunately, I don’t have astral vision and I can’t do this, I practice a lot and I have even awakened my kundalini before, but my third eye doesn’t open.So I have to look for another way.Maybe if I know who he/she is I can send another magician or Michael to help him/her.

I did not understand the meaning of this part.

1 Like

Don’t worry about the Djinn awakening. It seems many Djinn are seeking to escape spiritual slavery.

But don’t worry about astral vision. It’s simply imagination taken seriously. Can you imagine things in your mind like a daydream? Good! Then you can visualize.

Astral vision is simply going to be following the imagination intuitively. Think of it like daydreaming with purpose. This is what you are doing. The ONLY thing that distinguishes visualization from imagination is having the intention to do work with it instead of just amusing yourself with it. That is literally the only difference.

Everyone has astral vision- it’s simply the internal vision of emotional and psychic vibrations that manifests through your imagination. The internal mental screen IS the mental screen of the imagination. Go try and you will see. Don’t deny yourself abilities you have.

1 Like

Tnx man,I have some degree of aphantasia and this is impossible for me to do.

How do you know these names? Do you know a book about this that you can introduce to me?

So even with aphantasia it is possible by following not physical vision, but clairaudient suggestion. Listen to sounds and pretend you’re a blind person. Follow sound, touch and intuition. Don’t sell yourself short!

1 Like

Just google Silat Djinn.

1 Like

:pray::heart:

1 Like

Have you tried just asking and sitting quietly yet?

1 Like

Was Prince Sitri present during my ritual? Is the way things resulted his way of teaching me a lesson and his way of telling me I wasn’t ready?

1 Like

Try this first. Put in a little effort and pursue whatever common sense intuitions you get and then follow up. It’s important to recognize your need to play a part in the relationship you establish and also for the sake of feeling out your own ability.

1 Like

The reason things went down like they did was actually multi-faceted-

1. Sitri is trying to keep you under control by putting you in a state of emotional whiplash. This creates what is called reactive attachment. He feeds you success, this feeds your sense of well-being which creates dependency, he withdraws success which creates desperation, and he will grant it again so you reactively attach to that dopamine rush creating more dependency.

2. It is also possible that through this you are learning an alternative lesson, yes.

3. There are also aspects of your will in the ritual that need greater precision and clarity. I think what he wants to see from you is a greater precision, clarity, and speaking briefly and directly.

I am not saying stop working with him (though I would recommend it), I am saying be aware of the emotional personal dynamic all demons engage in. All.

1 Like

I have a question can you tell me if " Kaal Bhairav" or any form of “Maa Kali” is willing to help me with my on going 21 day ritual
and if he/she has any messages about the progress i made so far.

2 Likes

Karate has no affect whatsoever on any attempt to be psychic or magical. If anything it could help it if you take the Japanese idea of Ki seriously and research Kiaijutsu.

1 Like

Actually, I am getting that you should turn to Krishna. Or Vishnu directly.

2 Likes

What spirits are particularly interested in working with me?

1 Like