Power sensing topic

Hey Micah, you seem to be pretty skilled at this, mind throwing a reading my way?
I’ll try to return the favor, but I’m still not great at getting details.

2 Likes

Hold on @azathoth0013

For the return, please read on my relationship with Sepheranz/Arachne please

2 Likes

Right on, man.

…and I’ll try, but I make no promises, I’m unfamiliar with Sepheranz.

2 Likes

@azathoth0013
"Lucifer, the Witch King, is igniting the Fire of The Gods within you.
Prepare to be impaled by the Sword of Flesh. Merge your flesh with Lucifer and you shall obtain the power you speak of.

The Temple awaits. Do not fail or I will drag you and your Loved ones through the spiders of the pit. You have been warned."
-Sepheranz

No that wasnt purposeful. She is doing that lol. Just invoked her

1 Like

saw a totem and a knife near water,someone washing his face and contemplating his own image,asking himself(what i have become)…

he walked back to his silent house knowing that he is not alone in his path,but his mind is not silent as his house is,he knows too much but still need to chew all the information…

does it makes sense?

hope you understand my engrish

3 Likes

Makes perfect sesne @Ben_Sahar
Thanks!

2 Likes

can you give me some details about the accurate of what i said,i always wonder about this things

2 Likes

Im looking back on what i am and what ive become but NOT in a regretful moral sad way.
I know that its about to get even worse, but im prepared hehehe
Oh yeah, im prepared

3 Likes

because i saw this image in my head,like in slow motion,i like when it happens

2 Likes

In response to merging my flesh with Lucifer, in due time, to do that where I’m at would have consequences for people I care about, actually, the limited practice I’ve been keeping up with has already had a negative affect on a young friend of mine, and he needs to be left to discover his path on his own.

As for your relationship with Sepheranz, I’m sensing some sort of interference, something else involved, perhaps not DELIBERATELY interfering, but interfering none the less.

…and The Temple is well under way. construction continues as planned. You can’t rush perfection.

3 Likes

Haha awesome @azathoth0013
Thank you

2 Likes

Like I said, reading on what’s holding me back from my destiny, my genius, fully becoming and merging with my godself, and unleashing my inner power?

2 Likes

@Epsilon_The_Imperial im about to read you now

2 Likes

Shit’s getting real son :metal:

2 Likes

Anyone up to read a fella?

2 Likes

@Epsilon_The_Imperial

"See through the eyes of a Spider and you will see your destiny clearly. 8 Eyes.
Your Godself has many facets to it. It is infinite.

Walk the Path of Golden Flame. And you will find your Destiny. Midnight is close. When Midnight strikes, chains will be unbound and the Webs of Destiny shall be brought forth. Then you shall know your destiny.

Each midnight is differrent per person. Your is fast approaching."
-Arachne

3 Likes

@Svartulf hold on

1 Like

What does she mean by Golden Flame and Eyes of a Spider? It’s almost Midnight now…

2 Likes

Hmmm, I’m gonna look into Sepheranz, threats are not the way to motivate me, and frankly, instill a sense of defiance in me. I don’t play games of animal dominance, and I have no respect for those that do, regardless of inhabited plane.

2 Likes

@Svartulf

A God in the making. Temptations of pride and power. The crushing of bones and the raiaing of skeletons. I see a lot of family skeletons and secrets coming out the closet like crazy.

You know the story of Ezekiel and the Valley of Dry Bones? He did an extreme form of necromancy. You will do the same

3 Likes