Power sensing topic

Feel like you need to work more in general with all things occult related
Don’t get the wrong idea this normally means your getting somewhere and that you just need alittle push.

1 Like

Your definitely a darker soul. You have a good amount of energy around you. You seem nice but you also seem like you can be very harsh if the circumstances are right.
Was i pretty close?

3 Likes

@AlphaC your energy feels very strong to me and you have a super high vibration

2 Likes

Fiery… That’s right. Like… electricity :sunny:
But it’s like it’s hidden behind a veil. Your true potential…
Do you work with a goetic Demon?

1 Like

Spot on!

Okay cool, thanks. That’s what i thought i needed and yes i have been slacking off with occult stuff.

Currently working with
Lucifer
Beelzebuth
Belial

3 Likes

And yea my energy does feel almost electric like static.
As for the true potential I get that alot.

2 Likes

I tried to sense the ones around you and I heard “Watcha doin’ here little fella?” O____O

I’m nervous

2 Likes

Probably Belial sounds like something he would say :stuck_out_tongue:
No worries he’s cool.

3 Likes

Do u work with a weather diety? I know you work with Apollo and hes associated with the Sun… But it’s like I sense a diety associated with Weather manipulation… I don’t know if I’m correct…

2 Likes

Don’t be :smile_cat:

2 Likes

do you guys feel a Dark presence around me?
Other than
Belial
Beelzebuth and Lucifer
I get the feel a very powerful and Dark spirit is helping behind the scenes :thinking:

5 Likes

Well, let’s just say I am working on with being with a new entity. ((Bye bye Apollo, yes. Long story)) I was set up with some “blind date” thing so to say. So very well could be it? ((as a kid I used to slightly affect the weather. Fun stuff.))

1 Like

I shall look…

1 Like

Yes I’m very guilty of that

Read me!:hugs:

Lemmi see

So what does a golden lining on an aura signify to you? Also based on the energy you felt, what areas need improvement the most?

I see a dark figure standing in the shadows of a hallway. It’s gestures me to come forth, but someone with a kinda laid back and friendly voice says not to. Maybe the entity might be too aggressive and powerful for me to sense?? :sweat_smile:

Whatever is around you…

2 Likes