Power sensing topic

Would someone be so kind to give me a reading?

I see a rock on the edge of a cliff engulfed in purple flames.
Not sure what to think of it…
Somebody carving into a tree?

smacks lips Interesting

Alright, now I see water and some woman coming out of it while screaming…
Blackwater
Violet flames

Tiamat?
idk

1 Like

Sure kid. I sense the color red. Impatience. Sexual. 15 comes to mind. A need to find yourself. @Darklittledawson

Sounds like a banshee

I’ve been in the waters of tiamat.

Shrugs

1 Like

Red is my favorite color, and what you said is accurate wow.

1 Like

I’ve spent a long time getting to this point.

1 Like

Oh, you know the pack you saw? The nine of them are ready :smiling_imp: they’re here to help. Wanna meet em?

Must be nice

Hey man, I’d really appreciate another reading on my ability. The person who is usually supposed to do it hasn’t responded to me yet. It’s really pissing me off.

If you’re too busy man, s’all good. :grinning:

1 Like

Hold on @Epsilon_The_Imperial, let me see what i get. Imma try to go deeper this time

1 Like

@Epsilon_The_Imperial
A time matrix swirls around you at a quick pace, but is becoming unstable For no apparent reason. This is the process of manifestaion. Nuclear fission if you will. That last thing you wanna do ia split yourself in two because of your Doubt. You are expediting the destructive process.

If you keep going, the vortex you have around you will become completely unstable and collapse. Ever been stuck in a parralel dimension? Yeah. Thats whats up next if you dont stop doubting.

It throws off the energy of the matrix around you which leads to destruction.

You will not die physically from this.

1 Like

Man, hold on…i wanna go deeper. Throw another question at me

1 Like

Okay, what can I do right now to stop doubting and prevent things from getting worse and obtain more peace and happiness?

1 Like

Okay…
Where are my doubts coming from?

1 Like

Venus speaking:

Your peace will come as you learn to control your mind.
Nefarious entities from the Abyss are playing with your mind. You must know whose spirits are whom, Child. They are the source of your Doubts.

All advice you recieve does not comw from your guiding spirits. It is advisable to evoke me, for i had a hand in creating time Along with Chronos.
I can show you the ropes and threads that make time up and refer you to Ketherian entities (not metatron) that can provide you with technological blueprints to manifest time machines. Similar to Nikola Tesla.

You will achieve peace when you cleanse your mind of all parasites in your conscious mind and unconscious mind. Then you will be free of doubt. This shall not take all day.

Call on me, Venus, and ill guide you to my Temple where you will bathe in my waters. You will be cleansed and my familiars will stay with you to keep you cleansed and protected.

And so it is.

1 Like

@Epsilon_The_Imperial can you read me?
Specifically on my work with Enochian Evocation?

1 Like

I can try

I see an angel, a bright, white flame. It radiates a gentle light, it is a cleansing, positive influence.

I see your astral body. It appears white on the outside. The angel takes your hands, and you are engulfed in white flames. You are taken aback, yet there is no pain.

I get the sense that as you are re-aligning your energetic body to free yourself of blockages, you feel healed and cleansed. You start to rise in power, and a blue-flame aura appears to rise out of you like a pillar.

1 Like

Awesome. The whole thing was on point. But that last paragraph was A1. Didnt miss a beat
Thanks!

1 Like

Just a sec.

You channeled Venus the goddess or Venus the planetary intelligence?

1 Like