Power sensing topic

What do you see about where I am heading in life. Sorry I’m asking for more than I’m giving

Stop worrying that’s just gonna make it worse for yourself Don’t worry you are heading in a good direction.

Sorry :sweat_smile:

sure why not :smiley:

i see a purple helix which immediately makes me think “divine dna”

but it looks like you’re manipulating it, tweaking it to reflect your desires

it feels like you do this from time to time to “shake things up” and make things interesting again

i see you using an astral bow and arrow and you aim at the stars and towards your future like it’s a tool of creation rather than destruction (you have darker, hidden things that you use banefully)

for some reason i’m seeing an off-roading truck. i feel like this is symbolic of your power as you perhaps like to venture into unknown territory with your workings. you like to deviate from the trodden path but you have a firm grip on the “earth” beneath you

2 Likes

Mind giving me a poke?

2 Likes

Yes my godform[quote=“anon27714670, post:529, topic:23993”]
but it looks like you’re manipulating it, tweaking it to reflect your desires
[/quote]

Yes I work with it alot[quote=“anon27714670, post:529, topic:23993”]
see you using an astral bow and arrow and you aim at the stars and towards your future like it’s a tool of creation rather than destruction (you have darker, hidden things that you use banefully)
[/quote]

Yes …bow and arrow has been my choice lately [quote=“anon27714670, post:529, topic:23993”]
you have darker, hidden things that you use banefully)
[/quote]

Right. [quote=“anon27714670, post:529, topic:23993”]
like to venture into unknown territory with your workings. you like to deviate from the trodden path but you have a firm grip on the “earth”
[/quote]

Doing that right now with Ahriman :joy:

Good job :smiling_face:

2 Likes

I see an old soul searching for something.
Yearning for something.
Freedom?

Freedom through power.

2 Likes

thank you!
care to give me a go? :smiley:

2 Likes

What else?

1 Like

A Forrest someone moving through the trees.
Then I see this person coming across a fence barricading them.

1 Like

Hmm…

1 Like

I’m not sure what this means exactly I feel that you basically jumped the fence and you turned into a wolf? :thinking:

3 Likes

I was about to ask if you if you saw anything to do with wolves. Good :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I feel a connection to the moon

A waxing and waning

Something smells like the ocean either you live close or you utilise the element.

Your playful but can be serious when set to work.

You have a touch about you. .like a magic touch in a way.

You are happy and moving at a pace you feel comfortable with.
The sky is the limit…you are ready to move mountains.

1 Like

The fence seems like a Limit and you jumping over it and turning into a wolf is like you breaking your limits.
Interesting :thinking:

2 Likes

Beautiful. I’m doing that tonight :slight_smile:

Care to give me another reading @Eye_of_Ra
Your amazing at these :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You want me to look at your circle ?

2 Likes

Whatever you wanna do to scan me I’m cool.

2 Likes

ive always felt close with all things lunar. my zodiac chart is heavy with cancer. also i always wear a black crescent pendant!

yup I live near the coast. also, again, zodiac chart dominated by water signs. in a sense i do utilize water in my workings, mostly by submerging my astral self to help me focus

oh yes :smiling_imp: most definitely

i think i might have an idea of what youre getting at… could you elaborate though?

im glad you say so :smiley:

thanks for reading me :heart:

2 Likes