Power sensing topic

Did you perchance sense Anubis near me?

1 Like

Well then. Feel free to read me then. I am going to be reading up on stuff, so I will not be paying much attention. So sorry about that ahaed of time.

1 Like

Yea he’s close by.
Not next to you but watching over you.

1 Like

It was on your spine. It was black.

1 Like

Kundalini :thinking:

1 Like

Huh. He was so close now it feels distant.

1 Like

I’ve lately been feeling a large accumulation of energy at my Muladhara chakra and been getting random bursts of anger.
Feel like I need to pull this energy upward…
Definitely kundalini.
Anything else?

1 Like

Like i said not next to you but watching you from afar very closely.

1 Like

Your emotions affect your energy. Be careful.

1 Like

He’s cute but he’s weird lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

What do you mean by that? :thinking:
My emotions are affecting me to much?

Any particular reason that comes up

1 Like

Lol like you said he’s just a little weird
,but a good weird.

1 Like

I’ve noticed in my alchemical process that if I get too angry it creates a set back and generally speaking if you’re emotions aren’t balanced in Kundalini work it can hurt the heart chakra and cause a block which in turn can hurt your path and in turn get worse because the Kundalini gets “choked” at that particular point. It’s also rumored to, ironically, cause pain.

1 Like

Know any good sources for rasing kundalini?

Robert Bruce my dude.

1 Like

Guess I’m going to him then.

1 Like

@Ozraga have you been thinking that you need to put a sheild up or practice a new technique for it?

I saw you putting up a sheild, not a very good one, left 99% of you exposed, then take it down like you’re frustrated and try again.

I don’t know what else to make of that.

1 Like

@AlphaC I saw the flame and you covered in tar, last time I saw you like that you had been visited by Azazel, but this time instead of just emerging from the flames covered in goop you were already out if the flames with that stuff all over you, lift your head and yell like a battle/victory cry and the flames shoot higher around you.

Huh…? :confused: You evoke him and start working on stuff…? :confused:

2 Likes

I can’t help but laugh. I have indeed and I feel great. Thank you

3 Likes