Power sensing topic

I have been told that my “sexual energy” is over loaded…or too much and I need an “outlet”

like wtf…go fuck 100 people…like seriously

and it is very masculine…

I got the advice, thank you…I need balance…I am all over the fucking place…totally like a mad person lately

about to be str8 jacketed

3 Likes

sure one sec

2 Likes

Lol pardon me?

1 Like

so, how do you use “sexual energy” and find an “outlet” and not have sex with people

or am I totally being an ignorant ass right now? like…not connecting the two…

sexual energy…outlet…irritating

no…I don’t fuck random people or even do one night stands

so…fucking is not happening lol unless I am in a relationship

1 Like

I mean one quick way is we all got two hands…

1 Like

Masturbate a lot and balance the Chakra though guided meditations.

That works Lol.

4 Likes

What else do you get? (Btw check Skype)

Your sexual energy is definitely overloaded, most likely as a result of the trauma you’ve mentioned. That’s normal. I felt the sex vibes off you the first time I saw one of your posts and it wasn’t even vaguely sexual in content.

Regarding your meditation, it sounds like you’re neglecting to ground. You need to ground yourself before any magickal/spiritual work, even before the protective white light bit.

In general, your energy is full-on bazonkers, shooting every which way. You would benefit from carrying a grounding stone with you as a general practice. I speak from experience on this one. I carry an apache tear with me and I wear an onyx ring when I leave the apartment and have to interact with other humans. =)

1 Like

lol…okay…yeah so that would end up being like 10x a day…it is soooo easy for me to orgasm and not even touch myself…just sending energy

so, I guess the key point is guided meditations and balancing

lmao

4 Likes

I don’t even need to use my hands…it is that intense.

I have been read before as being a “sexual healer” for people

like wtf is that shit? I am not healing people sexually…

to “use my sexual energy” and not be used…or some shit

like…yeah, no. I just want to fuck someone 10x a day, the same person…tantric style…merging of energies…

okay, saying too much shut up Courtney lol

3 Likes

Hahahaha dude this is balg, that isn’t too far.

Do some spells, sister. Bring someone too you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

what is up with me and the number 10 today…everything is 10x something

3 Likes

lol…I don’t want a random person. Okay…just ONE PERSON and a woman to play with occasionally but she ain’t staying in the picture…she is just come and go or swap out for another…but ONE MAN…MY MAN…and I am HIS WOMAN…and a lot of other times bring in a “play toy woman” y’know…

okay…that is like my ideal…then maybe I can rid myself of this sexual shit over load…

and totally need BDSM in that

3 Likes

Can I get a reading for an IOU reading? I need someone more adept to tell me what is going on with my energies and such. I know this is not the name of the game but Im feeling compelled to at least ask.

I never said some rando lol. Do spells to bring someone special and long term. There are beings to help too

2 Likes

Maybe use one of these.

okay…so tell me this one…

to find a man…in the arts
who likes a bisexual redhead…who at times is crazy and an asshole
but wants to be made to submit…by a dark prince who is a DOM
and not an egotistical prick
who is romantic but edgy
aggressive but not abusive
and can handle a freak

okay…yup ohhhhhhhhhhhhh thank youuuuu

4 Likes

You got a forum full of em here lol.

5 Likes

lol…okay…so, I will do this spell and give me more steps…pretend i’m like a beginner

I need something to work

I need and want to be BROUGHT TO MY KNEESSS ALONG W/ MY DAEMONS…PLEASSEEE lmao…make me

shit

5 Likes

Lol I think sitri can help (someone correct me) as well as you could probably crest a sigil, or make it as a list and burn it while saying “A partner who fits this description is brought to me. It is done” something like that

3 Likes