Power sensing topic

I’m basically itachi with ultra instinct.

1 Like

No…you are De True Wae, my brudda

1 Like

Anyone up for a trade?

1 Like

Sure man, hold on

1 Like

How mysterious. What could that mean? Time for a decoding post?

You’re the raven, as usual in my visions of you.

Been working with kundalini? Or mayhaps it is simply the ability you have to strike with quick vicious precision and venom.

Both were vigilantly watching. Knew I was there

2 Likes

As I tried to scary into you every part of my body said stop and honestly felt like I was about to greek out anyways I continued to push as I pushed in and everything began to settle I seen a woman in a Japanese style robe sitting holding a lotis pettle by the looks of it more fell around her but she was focused on it

Her name is something with an A I just can’t quite put my finger on it

2 Likes

@RiseorDie i sense a critical mass building. You are having a very hard time controlling the surges of power within. Too much vampirism maybe?
Meditation and Detachment are what the Buddha ordered here.

Or…

Kill and crush everything a few meters in site and vent. Sometimes i go in the astral and just destroy whole civilizations so i wont destroy a human life lol

You are steadily developing your skills as a vampire. Get creative. You are like sparta, tight knit in both defense or offense. Be like Athens, innovative. Dont stick to one type of vampirism. Switch it up and through shit off guard

Also…
Watch your Tarantula Spirit
They are primal and can still bite

2 Likes

Amaterasu?

I actually forgot about him lol and I haven’t been doing vampirism purposefully lately maybe it’s just kind of happening

1 Like

I don’t think so it was night but maybe I’m thinking it was Ame-no-Uzume (googled Japanese goddesses and she stuck out)

1 Like

Sounds very familiar actually…may be a spider goddess hmmmm

1 Like

Lol nevermind…not a spider goddess

Dark sky, a huge volcano overflowing is the only light . A big, big bird maybe a vulture flies above. Three snakes are at my feet heading into the incoming lava. I follow and walk through the burning liquid, there’s a small entrance I walk into. I get swooped up in the air , a spiral up and out of the volcano, when I’m out I feel renewed.

2 Likes

Thanks @AradiaX

Hold on for your reading

1 Like

I sense light. Intense burning light. At least to others thats what it is. To most, it will blind them. But i see you clearly :joy:
Like its normal daylight to me

You have immense power. Thats clear. Your eyes shine with the same shine that Carlos Casteneda reffered to in Shamanism.

You are either trying to reunite with source or already have. Either way, stop chillin in the Divine light and bring that power back down here to earth and supercharge the everliving fuck outta your spells :joy:

And yes Lucifer is present as fuck in your Aura @AradiaX

2 Likes

:hugs: thank you luv!

1 Like

What does it mean to ascend past necromancy? :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Death comes in many forms @Epsilon_The_Imperial. Necromancy has a very specific and very general vibration we are all
Familiar with. Through all the work he was doing, he @Raven_Maleficus, has gone past that vibration into a form of Death energy i do not recognize :joy::joy::joy:

Dante Abiel hasnt gone that far to my knowledge

2 Likes

Because he’s a joke.

2 Likes