Power sensing topic

@Epsilon_The_Imperial thanks man

That dragon/hydra is me lol
That fairy is…someone i know

Heres your reading:

Your aura feels very earthy and clean to me. You feel stable. Although there are some deeper layers of your being that need cleaning

Think of it like the Layers of the Earth. You are your own planet and, like the Earth, you must periodically mass cleanse yourself and destroy everything and everyone “on you” so to speak.

From your core, you are slowly building up power. Its hot. Like the Core of the Earth and Sun combined

Stabilize yourself bro. You dont want an internal collapse of your core. Work with the Energies of Iron (the core of the earth has iron in it)to add a solidity to the power so its no longer instable liquid

2 Likes

Also @Epsilon_The_Imperial if you wanna measure your progress:
You are like the Earth when before humans were on it. Young, Primeval, Natural, and free

1 Like

NVM then lol

For this reason, it’s actually hard to pin me with a curse.

@Micah

Let’s see… Hekate wants your attention. Black earth comes to mind with you.

1 Like

I see a serpent winding up a raven. Coiling around it. The raven has its wings spread. They both look me in the eyes… Watching. Acknowledging.

1 Like

With whom?

Sweet @Raven_Maleficus

Hold on…
I see a tree with Ravens similar to the one in the movie 300.
A heavy…death vibe. Its not even Necromantic anymore. YOU HAVE ASCENDED PAST NECROMANCY :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I see ravens with the eyeballs of your enemies in their mouths. The scene loses color, creepy piano starts playing.

I have a feeling this is not even close to your final form
:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:
Awesome job man

2 Likes

You can thank Morrigan and Hekate for this. As well as me waking up to few things.

1 Like

You, sir

1 Like

Oh hell yeah…definitely contacting hecate :joy:
I mean im pretty badass, but im not ravens with the eyeballs of your enemies badass…yet

1 Like

My body is literally consecrated as a vessel to unlimited divine potential and power as well as to my true self and godform (s). I am the true self.

“I am de way”- Ugandan knuckles.

1 Like

I’m basically itachi with ultra instinct.

1 Like

No…you are De True Wae, my brudda

1 Like

Anyone up for a trade?

1 Like

Sure man, hold on

1 Like

How mysterious. What could that mean? Time for a decoding post?

You’re the raven, as usual in my visions of you.

Been working with kundalini? Or mayhaps it is simply the ability you have to strike with quick vicious precision and venom.

Both were vigilantly watching. Knew I was there

2 Likes

As I tried to scary into you every part of my body said stop and honestly felt like I was about to greek out anyways I continued to push as I pushed in and everything began to settle I seen a woman in a Japanese style robe sitting holding a lotis pettle by the looks of it more fell around her but she was focused on it

Her name is something with an A I just can’t quite put my finger on it

2 Likes

@RiseorDie i sense a critical mass building. You are having a very hard time controlling the surges of power within. Too much vampirism maybe?
Meditation and Detachment are what the Buddha ordered here.

Or…

Kill and crush everything a few meters in site and vent. Sometimes i go in the astral and just destroy whole civilizations so i wont destroy a human life lol

You are steadily developing your skills as a vampire. Get creative. You are like sparta, tight knit in both defense or offense. Be like Athens, innovative. Dont stick to one type of vampirism. Switch it up and through shit off guard

Also…
Watch your Tarantula Spirit
They are primal and can still bite

2 Likes